Ok, Chuck asked that I post some pics when I got them done, so here they are. The pics turned out a little dark - sorry
The left gauntlet features my scrath-made flamethrower. The rest was from Chuck's kit. The flamethrower was made from 1/4" aluminum rod (I turned the indentions on my drill press), some brass tubing, copper tubing, a flange off of a paint brush, and solid hunk of aluminum I cut with a hacksaw (whew!).
The right, is pretty much the kit, except I added aluminum panels to the rope-shooter.
You can see in both pics, that I used rivets to hold my sides together. It may not be dead on accurate, but I planned on wearing this thing a lot and wanted to be sure it wouldn't come apart.
Comments and questions welcomed.