FP v4 ROTJ Armor for Jodokast89

From
    Murrieta CA

FP v4 ROTJ Armor for Jodokast89

Well after doing a lid for Dakota he also reached out to me to paint up his v4 ROTJ armor by FettPride. Now compared to my version three ROTJ armor I would say that it is 10-20% smaller and with FP's knowledge I would say more dead on. Anyway all the usual colors were used here minus the US Med Green which was replaced with Euro Dark Green per Testors replacement color suggestion. Just want to thank Dakota again for giving me the opportunity to paint this armor for him.

On with the pics
    img_0379-jpgimg_0381-jpgimg_0384-jpgimg_0382-jpgimg_0391-jpgimg_0389-jpgimg_0388-jpgimg_0385-jpgimg_0396-jpgimg_0392-jpg

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

Re: FP v4 ROTJ Armor for Jodokast89

Very nice rob! Great job

From
    Murrieta CA

Thanks bro.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Euro Dark Green Eh? Bout to goto Hobby Town this week to return the Medium Green....its WAY off of any color I use. Have some of this stuff coming here soon too

Lookin good.

From
    Murrieta CA

Thanks Dom, The old half of a half a bottle I have of US Medium green is a bit lighter but not much the euro dark green is a model masters color and will work since they are discontinuing all of the polly scale and floquil lines

Yeah, the MM Euro Dark Green is what I used for my armour... ESB armour. It looks a little dark to me right now, but I actually haven't seen my armor in daylight yet.
    Beauty job on the paint though, deadland!

Woot! Thanks so much Rob!! This armor looks great and I will wear it with pride!!! And a huge thanks to Fettpride for being so accommodating when my girlfriend hit him up early last year hunting for a Christmas present! Needless to say this was the perfect fit!

From
    Galati, Romania

Everything looks great, because JodoKast89 managed to choose one of the best painter here on TDH! Awesome, awesome paint job!

Looks great man! IMO the shoulders and knees look a bit too orange..but it may just be the lighting...but yea man, lookin great as usual!

Wanted to give you guys an update.

I got bored the other day and decided to "mock up" the armor on my mannequin I've got. I just used tape so don't expect perfection, but I do love the way it's turning out!!

Also those are Stormrider knees without paint. I've for painted knees that I'll be using in their place

AND my new blaster came in which I think is the perfect touch to this suit!:

From
    Murrieta CA

Looking great bro!!

From
    Jacksonville (Florida), United States

Is there a sales thread for the FP armor? I am having a heck of a time finding armor sales threads for anyone but RKD, and I am shopping around.

From
    Orlando

LongHammer said: View Post
    Is there a sales thread for the FP armor? I am having a heck of a time finding armor sales threads for anyone but RKD, and I am shopping around.
    RKD is the only user who keeps a for sale thread for his armor. Bobamaker has a website and FettPride has a website as well as using Facebook.

LongHammer said: View Post
    Drop him an email is the best way to get in touch with him that I've found! He'll usually get back to ya within 24-48 hours.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Looks great, dude. The only nitpick I have is that your vest looks too long for your armor, there should only be 1/2 to 1 inch showing below the about plate.

saint_nasty said: View Post
    Looks great, dude. The only nitpick I have is that your vest looks too long for your armor, there should only be 1/2 to 1 inch showing below the about plate.
    Thanks man!

Yeah I'm going to fix that once I make final adjustments and attach the armor!