FP v2 vs v3 armor

From
    Ontario, Canada

FP v2 vs v3 armor

Anyone know offhand what the difference between FettPride's v2 and v3 is?

From
    Spain

Re: FP v2 vs v3 armor

Look at the original V.3 thread and you will see the comparison pics. Sizing is almost the same but some shapes and especially a lot of curvatures changed as well as the dents. Knees were really improved and the backplate was the first made as the screen used one. Also, I think the ABS used is thicker on V.3.

From
    Spain

Pics are lost but I saved them long time ago so I'm reposting them. Chris, if you want them to be removed just let me know:

abplatecomp-jpgrightbreastcomp-jpgplatescomp-jpgleftbreastcomp2-jpgleftbreastcomp-jpgkneecomp-jpgkidneycomp-jpgdents-jpgcompbell3-jpgcompbell2-jpgcollarcomp2-jpgcollarcomp-jpgcodcomp2-jpgcodcomp-jpgbellone-jpgbackplatecomp-jpgrightbreastcomp2-jpg

From
    Indiana

Wish I still had my V2.

KaanE said: View Post
    Pics are lost but I saved them long time ago so I'm reposting them. Chris, if you want them to be removed just let me know:

No sweat, I appreciate that brother. Incidentally, the pics are back up. I had my permissions screwed up that old pic folder.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/f...ion-3-a-22811/

I hesitate to say anything more just yet, but my V.4 is just around the corner. I remember saying V.3 was to be my final version. But sometimes circumstances can force us to eat humble pie. V.4 though is truly the end of the line. There's just no where left to go from there. I've just not announced it officially until I get the back log cleared

Chris

From
    Spain

Any teaser pic?

KaanE said: View Post
    Any teaser pic?

Heh

Nah, I'll wait til you're done with yours
    Last edited by fettpride; Mar 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM.

From
    Murrieta Ca.

FP v2 vs v3 armor

Would love to grab some upper body armor if possible chris? Hope to hear from you..pm sent
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Most excellent work!!!

From
    Chicago, IL

fettpride said: View Post
    No sweat, I appreciate that brother. Incidentally, the pics are back up. I had my permissions screwed up that old pic folder.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/f...ion-3-a-22811/

I hesitate to say anything more just yet, but my V.4 is just around the corner. I remember saying V.3 was to be my final version. But sometimes circumstances can force us to eat humble pie. V.4 though is truly the end of the line. There's just no where left to go from there. I've just not announced it officially until I get the back log cleared

Chris

Ohh yeah!!! I knew there was a reason I haven't painted my V3.

fettpride said: View Post

Chris
    Sounds like I may have joined TDH at the right time! Guess I will lie low until V.4 comes out...