Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    Jan 22, 2007, 5:07 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #51

Please count me in for a set of complete armor!
    Jan 22, 2007, 5:13 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #52

Please count me in! I could be ready for a full set of the new FP v2 armor.
    Jan 22, 2007, 5:28 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #53

Hey FP can we get some pics of the stuff we havent seen yet? Ala knees, shoulders, neck and back. I mean we know they rock already but it would be great to see them. Thanks!
    Jan 23, 2007, 8:29 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #54

Hey FP,

I'd like a set:thumbup.. if thats okay.

thx
    Arnold
    Jan 23, 2007, 11:12 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #55

Oh I forgot to mention that I want the ESB style of armor when it's done.
    Jan 23, 2007, 11:53 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #56

Quote Predatormv said: View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention that I want the ESB style of armor when it's done.
    Eek...me too! Not the first run, but soon.
    Jan 23, 2007, 11:57 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #57

PM sent
    Jan 24, 2007, 8:19 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #58

I can't pass on this FP...put me down for the whole nine yards please
    and when you break off from the armour at some point...I would love a set of gauntlets. WHOOO-HOOOO!!
    ~Kevin
    Jan 24, 2007, 10:58 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #59

Thanks again everyone. So it looks like the community has spoken. We'll go for option #1. Monthly list. We'll call the availability indefinite at this point. To be more specific, when there is a lul in demand, I can move on to other components for the community. So we'll just take that as it goes.

Materials were ordered today. Minor complication. Plastic, is a commodity. I've sort of explained this before. Prices change (go up) sometimes weekly/daily. I was able to get a shipment at an older rate because of a little stock they had left in another warehouse. So I'll be able to match what I've quoted for this round. I'll ride the material prices for what they are right now. If they go up a bit on subsequent lists, I'll absorb the cost as long as I can to be fair with what I've quoted. However, if it goes up too much over the next few months, we'll have to meet in the middle. That will mean one of two things. Either the price goes up a couple of buck, or a member can waive "trimming" to offset my time a little. In fact, anyone willing to do that for the first 2 lists will get a $15.00 discount. They will still be rough trimmed. It will be up to you. I don't want to complicate things too much, but I want to be fair nevertheless. And quite frankly, the trimming, although a little time intense, is really VERY easy. So I would encourage taking the discount, if oyu know what I mean. It's much easier for each individual, than it is for one guy to do it all, hence the discount that would be offered. Again, not trying to complicate things, but it's an option for you.

Otherwise, we're all good. Being that it's Jan 24th already, I think it would be best to start the first official list as of Feb. 1. That way we'll start on track. Now, before you flog me for ANOTHER couple of weeks wait, let me explain During the next two weeks, I will start the first 10 set and have them nearly ready for the first list. Those members will have little to NO wait. Where this may not seem fair, it's really the only way we can start this program with an "On Schedule" approach. So please don't misunderstand when it happens so fast the first time, but not as fast with subsequent lists. Each list after will be "Within 30 days" transit/delivery.

Q quick note about the PM's that have been received in the last week. My apologies for not responding. I'm still without full-time internet access until tomorrow afternoon (As explained above with my recent move). But please understand too, that the primary reason for starting this thread was to work out a program for this that would not require PM's. The reason for this is to reduce the risk of me not being able to respond to everyone individually in a timely fashion. I really feel bad when I can't. This leads to misunderstandings, and ill feelings. By going with option #1, we can keep these misunderstandings to a minimum, and you won't have to think FP isn't listening It's much easier to address this program "once" within a thread, rather than to have to send very impersonal "canned" responses to multiple members. Even with pre written responses, it's still very time consuming. And when I'm stuck in the PM box, I'm NOT out in the shop taking care of you guys (and gals) So please keep the PM's to a minimum regarding FP V.2 please, unless you have special circumstances. I can address most inquiries here, in this very thread

To answer a couple of questions:

You will have your choice of ESB or ROTJ. The differences are VERY minor. Primarily dent placement on one plate (chest) and one (shoulder bell). I've yet to take pics of the additional updated pieces. Only because I haven't had time to perfectly trim a set of those yet. If you guys can live with it, I'll post an untrimmed set so you can see the differences. But the general shape and size is exactly the same between both ROTJ and ESB.

Animatronic : Thanks for your kindness. There are no hard feelings about anything. I did receive your most recent PM. You're very welcome to the armor, seriously. And I full well intend to rectify our misunderstanding. But I'd appreciate letting the water run under the bridge on this thread please

If there are any other questions, please post them here. I will be back daily to address those questions or concerns.

Thanks for all the interest and support !

Cheers everyone

FP
  10. Jan 24, 2007, 11:15 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #60

That sounds like a plan FP, thanks alot for the great communication and your services. You can disregard my pm by the way. I will be seeing you on the first FP. I 'll bring the chips and dip.
    Last edited by Scott Kaufmann; Jan 25, 2007 at 1:16 AM.
    Jan 24, 2007, 11:25 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #61

Hey I am all for pics of the untrimmed ESB armor.
  12. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Jan 25, 2007, 12:00 AM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #62

Thank you FP, looks like a good plan, and do not worry for it about the PM

God Saves the V2!!!
    Jan 25, 2007, 12:24 AM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #63

Thanks, FP. Looking forward to seeing the ESB pics. Feb 1 is marked on my calendar already.
    Jan 25, 2007, 1:23 AM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #64

Ok perfect... That sounds exiting !!!

You know what I want: just to remember :P :

* Full ESB armor set, with knees, already trimmed, and also the ESB gauntlets.

That is aalso my question: will you offer the gauntlets ?? I would love to get the ESB full "pack".
    Jan 25, 2007, 12:41 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #65

Brilliant! Thanks FP!
    Jan 25, 2007, 1:36 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #66

All this plus a discount Count me in on a set of untrimmed armour ESB armour that is! I look forward to the sign up list on the 1st
    ~Kevin
    Jan 25, 2007, 4:05 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #67

That's Great FP!:thumbup
    Count me in as well for a full set of Full (ESB) trimmed with knees.
    I've been waiting way over a Year for these babies and it's been worth the wait.
    Thanks Again!
    Last edited by FettOfficer; Feb 22, 2007 at 12:17 AM.
    Jan 25, 2007, 4:54 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #68

Full set of RotJ with knees, Untrimmed, please.
    Last edited by deadbolt; Feb 5, 2007 at 8:45 PM.
    Jan 25, 2007, 11:09 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #69

Quote FettOfficer said: View Post
    That's Great FP!:thumbup
    Count me in as well for a full set of ESB. I've been waiting way over
    a Year for these babies and it's been worth the wait.
    Thanks Again!

Way over a year? Man I have been waiting for like 4 years to finally get a set of FP armor(no not because he wouldn't respond or anything like that). I am thrilled to finally be able to get a set when it is offered.
  20. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Jan 26, 2007, 4:35 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #70

In for the upper body armor and Guants All ESB please! 8)
    Jan 26, 2007, 7:45 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #71

Sorry if I missed it, but any ESB pics?
    Jan 27, 2007, 1:40 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #72

Original post edited.
    Last edited by deadbolt; Feb 5, 2007 at 8:44 PM.
    Jan 27, 2007, 2:14 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #73

LOL, as with everyone else...I'm in for a set
    Jan 28, 2007, 4:28 PM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #74

I would like to sign up for a set.
    Feb 1, 2007, 4:09 AM - Re: FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update #75

Quote fettpride said: View Post

Otherwise, we're all good. Being that it's Jan 24th already, I think it would be best to start the first official list as of Feb. 1. That way we'll start on track.

FP
    Yeeha, Today is Feb 1st... please !!! start the OFFICIAL LIST ... and put me there for a FULL ESB SET with ESB GAUNTLETS, already trimmed... (I prefer to have it cutted and trimmed by the MAN himself, THE MASTER ).

I'm so excited !
    Last edited by Benkenove; Feb 1, 2007 at 7:03 AM. Reason: spelling :P