Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. fettpride's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,661
    May 31, 2007, 11:03 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #76

    Quote mjhansen said: View Post
    Paypal sent for ROTJ with knees.

    MJHansen

    Hey bro,

    Thanks for making a payment. It's a good thing I happen to have a few sets left

    However, if you made payment to "boznose@charter.net" , you may need to cancel your payment. I have been in the process of a move in the last 2 weeks, and the address has changed. The new address for the new carrier is boznose@comcast.net. My apologies for the inconvenience, but this was an out of date thread and I had not made the announcement for the May/June list as of yet.

    Again, my apologies. I do have a set of armor for you , but you will need to redirect your payment to the new address. Thanks!

    On a side note to the board, I will be posting a new interest thread in the next day or two for the next run.

    Thanks for everyone's patronage !

    FP
    Last edited by fettpride; Jun 1, 2007 at 10:54 PM.
  2. Sixxgunn13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,585
    Jun 1, 2007, 7:09 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #77

    awesome can't wait to place an order!
  3. Slowmo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    594
    Jun 1, 2007, 10:30 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #78

    Ok, I know I"m a little late posting this but I recieved my armor a while ago and it is fantastic! Thank you for doing such great work FP!
  4. mjhansen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Jun 3, 2007, 1:45 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #79

    Glad you had an extra set available. I have cancelled the previous payment and sent it to your new address.

    Sweet!
    MJHansen
    TK-7517
    R2-M1
    BH-7517 (Now in progress)

    Quote fettpride said: View Post
    Hey bro,

    Thanks for making a payment. It's a good thing I happen to have a few sets left

    However, if you made payment to "boznose@charter.net" , you may need to cancel your payment. I have been in the process of a move in the last 2 weeks, and the address has changed. The new address for the new carrier is boznose@comcast.net. My apologies for the inconvenience, but this was an out of date thread and I had not made the announcement for the May/June list as of yet.

    Again, my apologies. I do have a set of armor for you , but you will need to redirect your payment to the new address. Thanks!

    On a side note to the board, I will be posting a new interest thread in the next day or two for the next run.

    Thanks for everyone's patronage !

    FP
  5. Sixxgunn13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,585
    Jun 13, 2007, 1:50 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #80

    Is the next run up yet?

  6. mjhansen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Jun 20, 2007, 10:09 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #81

    Just wondering if there's any status or another list somewhere else.

    Thanks,
    Mike Hansen
    BH-7517
  7. fettpride's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,661
    Jun 21, 2007, 5:11 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #82

    mjhansen - You're armor will be shipped by Friday. My apologies for the delay. Was out of town unexpectedly.

    For those inquiring about the next run of armor - VERY soon. I will be leaving for a week arounfd the week of the 4th of July. I've ordered materials ths week, we'll see if I can get a few sets out before I leave. If not, I can start the new run when I return on the 9th or 10th of July.

    Thanks for everyone's patience in this hectic time for me

    FP
  8. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Jun 21, 2007, 5:36 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #83

    No worries FP I'm sure you get very with all the orders you must get..
    I'd be interested in the next list? ESB version..
  9. Sixxgunn13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,585
    Jun 21, 2007, 8:03 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #84

    THx for the update on the next run!!

    i'll be in for a set of ESB
  10. mjhansen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Jun 21, 2007, 10:16 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #85

    Absolutely awesome (and unexpected) update. Thanks for that!! I was also unexpectedly out of town for work and just thought I missed the list update or something.

    Thanks FP
    MJHansen

    Quote fettpride said: View Post
    mjhansen - You're armor will be shipped by Friday. My apologies for the delay. Was out of town unexpectedly.

    For those inquiring about the next run of armor - VERY soon. I will be leaving for a week arounfd the week of the 4th of July. I've ordered materials ths week, we'll see if I can get a few sets out before I leave. If not, I can start the new run when I return on the 9th or 10th of July.

    Thanks for everyone's patience in this hectic time for me

    FP
  11. HMPOTC33 is offline HMPOTC33
    Jun 22, 2007, 10:04 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #86

    Would love to be put on the list for your next run. Please advise when you are ready for pay pal. Have a great vacation
  12. Jun 24, 2007, 4:59 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #87

    Hey there I am interested in purchasing a set of Boba fett armour.

    Can you give me a shout when you come back from your holiday?

    Cheers

    P.S how much is your stormtrooper armour kit?
  13. Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    336
    Jul 2, 2007, 2:01 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #88

    I'm down for an ESB set as well. Drop me a line when you're ready for another run.
  14. Silent Man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18
    Jul 2, 2007, 3:13 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #89

    I'd like a set of ESB on the next run.
  15. bearden6521's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    200
    Jul 3, 2007, 10:09 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #90

    Please put me on the next run for a set of FP V.2 ROTJ no knees - $220.

    Thanks!
  16. bunicula's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    151
    Jul 6, 2007, 1:38 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #91

    i'd like in on the armor. full set of RoTJ FP V.2 WITH knees (rubber if available) thanks, bert
  17. mjhansen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Jul 7, 2007, 6:18 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #92

    Received the armor earlier this week.

    Awesome... totally awesome.

    MJHansen
    TK/BH-7517

    Quote fettpride said: View Post
    mjhansen - You're armor will be shipped by Friday. My apologies for the delay. Was out of town unexpectedly.

    For those inquiring about the next run of armor - VERY soon. I will be leaving for a week arounfd the week of the 4th of July. I've ordered materials ths week, we'll see if I can get a few sets out before I leave. If not, I can start the new run when I return on the 9th or 10th of July.

    Thanks for everyone's patience in this hectic time for me

    FP
  18. HMPOTC33 is offline HMPOTC33
    Jul 10, 2007, 5:46 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #93

    Do you sell only the 4 chest pieces? Extremely interested
  19. jjv5150's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    113
    Jul 18, 2007, 8:43 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #94

    wondering ia an FP ROTJ set complete is still available? jjv5150..PM sent..
  20. bearden6521's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    200
    Jul 19, 2007, 1:39 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #95

    If I was ever added to a list, please remove me. I haven't received a response since my post. Thanks FP

    Quote bearden521 said: View Post
    Please put me on the next run for a set of FP V.2 ROTJ no knees - $220.

    Thanks!
  21. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Aug 17, 2007, 2:53 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #96

    Bumperoony...
    Hiya FP I probably think you are V busy with the FPH? BUT are you still producing the FP V2 Armour? I am very keen for the full FP ESB treatment?

    Gav
  22. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Sep 13, 2007, 11:18 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #97

    *Bump*
  23. zanenigma's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    102
    Sep 19, 2007, 5:28 AM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #98

    Hey FP I hope your are still doing your FP V.2 Armor, I am currently trying to get on your list for your new bucket. When you do start a run again I wanted to get your FP v.2 ESB Armor set.
    Thanks
  24. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Sep 23, 2007, 3:15 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #99

    Weekly nudge...?
  25. saint_nasty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,845
    Sep 23, 2007, 3:51 PM - Re: FP V.2 Armor - April - NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS #100

    FP are you still going to be offering rubber knees that you were talking about waaaaay back?

Similar Threads

  1. CC knee armor April-May run and interest darts list
    By Dark-Side in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: Jul 3, 2010, 12:37 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: Apr 30, 2010, 11:07 PM
  3. FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments
    By Galactic Bounty Hunter in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2009, 7:53 PM
  4. Comic COn NYC April 18-20
    By Vasili Zaitsev in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2008, 7:10 AM
  5. Bobo\'s RF LED kits - *ACCEPTING PAYPAL*
    By Bobo in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2004, 5:42 PM