FP Armor - Version 3

From
    Oregon

Re: FP Armor - Version 3

Thanks a bunch guys

I should have something to post of the gauntlets in about a week. Cutting it close to the wire on a deadline for these, but it was worth every hour (countless) spent. A LOT of VERY subtle, lesser noticed details added, as well some refinements/adjustments ... and above all, a new shell attachment method. Oh, and some ESB flamethrower surprises

K, so .... a small UPDATE :

Please don't be concerned, not too much more of a delay with things (that includes armor), but I just wanted to share, and rant for a second

This is the "ambient" temp, in case there is anyone unclear as to how these bank thermos work ... and even though they can be "off" a bit ... their not "off" that much ! With the wind shill, it's probably -25

So, some of you won't bat an eye at this ... <cough, cough - Canada/Minnesota> HOWEVER - I'M STILL ON THE WEST COAST DAG DAB_IT !!!! This sooooooooooooooooooo ain't right This is definitely the worst winter in Southern Oregon in 20 years at least, confirmed. We were just starting to recover from the last couple of feet of snow that pummeled us in 2 days flat !

It's not just the cold (I have a VERY heated shop), but more so the moisture. I have to consider buying a de-humidifier. I may just run and get one today, but it takes 24 hours for it to pull the moisture out of the air well enough. The moisture affects how the chemicals react, and catalyze.

Needless to say ... I'm delayed. So baaaaaaaare with me ( or should I SAY .... BRRRRRRRRR wit me) I'm not going to get all religious, but, uh .... isn't REALLY FREAKY weather one of the signs of "The end of days" ? Are the seas going to start turning to blood now ? CAH-REEP-EEE

FP
    Last edited by fettpride; Jan 16, 2008 at 4:54 AM.

Hey Chris, sent you a scarf my friend Seriously though bro take it easy, we know everything you've done is definitely worth the wait! And wrap up warm we don't want you getting the sniffles

From
    Waltham, MA

FP gauntlets?

'bout time! I'm sick of getting outbid on the old ones!!

tk7602 said: View Post
    FP gauntlets?

'bout time! I'm sick of getting outbid on the old ones!!
    So say we all

From
    Fair Oaks, CA

That is some Awesome armor!

From
    Canada, on the planet of Hoth.

Get better Chris!

From
    Oregon

I'm not sick Sixx .... just freakin cold !

But thank you

I love your TDH name bro. I like calling you Sixx. It reminds me of the old Motley Crue days Then, it reminds me of Young Guns, then it reminds me of .. Oh nevermind. You get it I had a couple shots tonight to stay warm !!!

FP

From
    Saint Paul, MN

Man that is COLD!! And I'm comin' to ya from Minnesota We usually get nailed with a handful of subzero days and nights on occasion, thus far the coldest we've gotten has been single digits 8) BTW...gauntlets...you don't say? I have been on a short leash for ESB gauntlets for some time now...the Holy Grail to completing my FETT YOU CAN COUNT ME IN And oh yes, I am on pins and needles for the armor as well...can't wait to get my shipping conformation

Cheers,
    ~Kevin

From
    Oregon

Hi Everyone !

UPDATE:

The good news ! The rest of the armor for this run has started shipping ! When I finally say it, it goes fast as you all most likely know Sorry it took a little extra time getting there.

I'll start posting confirmation/tracking on the page 1 list as they come in. Right now I've got a few that I'll post up here in a few. The rest might havet o go out at the same time on Tuesday, since the post closes at noon on Saturday where I live, and Monday is a holiday (cough) But for all intents and purposes, Run 1 of V.3 is officially complete as far as I'm concerned. It just hasn't caught up with you yet

A big thanks to all who participated ! And many thanks for your kind words and comments !!!!

The Second Run will officially commence on Tuesday, in fairness to those that haven't shipped on Run #1 yet. Once the last box has shipped, I'll start the second list if there is enough interest. So if anyone wants in, now might be the time to start thinking about it, because this one is going to have to go fast due to time constraints on my end with project deadlines.

FP

From
    S.F. Bay Area California USA

Thanks for the update FP.
    Looking forward to it.
    Hey! How come mine still says (PART PMT)...hehe!

I definately would like in on those pieces i talked to you about in this next run if possible. :-)

From
    San Diego, California

Hey FP...please put me down for a set of ROTJ gauntlets!

From
    Canada, on the planet of Hoth.

To those who are sitting on the fence....DON'T!
    You will not be disapointed, and i've waited a looong time to buy armor, and i'm glad i got a set of FP V.3! (my wedding present from my wife)

I missed the boat on V.1 and V.2.

i lucked out on the V.3 due to improvements, i just hope this is it ,on these...lol

A++ on shipping, communication..even thought he's very busy, and price!

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I can't wait to see details about the ESB gauntlets! I love how you're putting so much detail into the ESB set where often they would be ignored for the more popular ROTJ set.

Definitely interested on the next available run of ROTJ!

From
    A small farm in Queen Creek, AZ

Please put me down as interested in the Armor and Gauntlets.

formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    From
    Manchester, England

Deffo interested in next run of armour and gauntlets.

From
    East Coast, Singapore

Gauntlets??? THE FP Gauntlets? Chris...you're the man bro!

From
    Vancouver, BC

Yay! I'm glad this run is finished, I can't wait to get it. Although I'm still not listed on the page one list...should be the last one at #30. I also still need to send you payment for shipping, so if you can let me know how much that will be I'll fire that off to you as well.

From
    Corbin, Ky

Armor arrived today! WOW!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Chris, you have once again outdone yourself!!! Thanks ever so much for your hard work and attention to detail.

From
    Oregon

TK1455 said: View Post
    Yay! I'm glad this run is finished, I can't wait to get it. Although I'm still not listed on the page one list...should be the last one at #30. I also still need to send you payment for shipping, so if you can let me know how much that will be I'll fire that off to you as well.
    Sorry my brother - just had not had time to update the list accordingly

All will reflect tomorrow

AFFOD - Glad you like bro, thanks for the kind words !

Good stuff coming guys - updates on other items real soon.

FP

From
    Hooper, UT

fettpride said: View Post
    Hi Everyone !

UPDATE:

The good news ! The rest of the armor for this run has started shipping ! When I finally say it, it goes fast as you all most likely know Sorry it took a little extra time getting there.

I'll start posting confirmation/tracking on the page 1 list as they come in. Right now I've got a few that I'll post up here in a few. The rest might havet o go out at the same time on Tuesday, since the post closes at noon on Saturday where I live, and Monday is a holiday (cough) But for all intents and purposes, Run 1 of V.3 is officially complete as far as I'm concerned. It just hasn't caught up with you yet

A big thanks to all who participated ! And many thanks for your kind words and comments !!!!

The Second Run will officially commence on Tuesday, in fairness to those that haven't shipped on Run #1 yet. Once the last box has shipped, I'll start the second list if there is enough interest. So if anyone wants in, now might be the time to start thinking about it, because this one is going to have to go fast due to time constraints on my end with project deadlines.

FP
    Hey FP,

I shot you a PM the other day. Wanted to make sure you got it. Also if there is room on your list you have another buyer.

Thanks,
    Dave

From
    Florida

I'd be interested in maybe a kidney plate and shoulders only... and sucks I just got some gauntlets or i would have held out for yours!!

maybe i'll fix these up and sell them when yours come out lol

stupid hobby!!

From
    San Diego, California

Hey FP! Got my awesome armor today bro! You are DA MAN!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!
    Last edited by TD2253; Jan 23, 2008 at 12:27 AM.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Did you request it in black? Or is that the way it was sent to you?