Flight Suit

Flight Suit

Afternoon all.

I have been searching the boards and have been in touch with several people who make the ESB flight suit. Can anyone PM regarding which flight suit is the best in terms of its quality.

Thanks,
    Kata

From
    UK

Re: Flight Suit

From what i've seen... Jason (SGB) does wiked suits?
    just MO

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

I agree, SGB's suits are top notch. I am not sure if he is still doing runs, but it can't hurt to send him a PM.

To give you another name, Bobamaker. I have one of his and I love it. He is also a member here. http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/

From
    High Peak, England

Bobamaker does good flight suits as well.

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Ladysewforus is a member here and does great suits. Real attention to detail and great materials. Here's a couple pics w/ me using one of her suits.

From
    Three weeks in every direction

Not trying to hijack the thread, but do you guys know if I could get a Boba jumpsuit in a custom brown color?

From
    Singapore

Mercke Lutso said: View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but do you guys know if I could get a Boba jumpsuit in a custom brown color?
    u can try to contact the 3 names mentioned above...i think it just depends on what colour of fabric u r goin to use for the jumpsuit.

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Ive got mine on order with Lady Sewforus, and she has been nothing but helpful with me, not just in getting everything together for the suit, neckseal, spats, vest and pouches, but also in asking my opinion whow i would like certain things..

Plus her reputation must have gone out really well as she is almost completely full on her lists of costumes to do Id recommend her, but i agree that all the ones listed here are really good... Just dont go Star Fortress Productions... unless you like high costs, long waits and innaccurate representation...

Mercke Lutso, yes you can get a different colour, talk to Lady Sewforus, im sure she would be able to do that, but you would need to be specific on what material/colour you are after..
    Last edited by Alcfalath; Sep 20, 2007 at 3:08 AM.

From
    East Coast, Singapore

Kata,

All of the 3 makers listed do awesome work, and you can tell that by both the feedback here and the suits worn by everyone here at TDH. i myself ordered a Jango from SGB awhiles back and have nothing but praise for his work. I've also seen BM's work and it's worth every penny. Lady Sewforus is still new to me but based off her attention to detail and accuracy, she is someone you definately want to think about with regards to commissioning your jumpsuit.

So...it all boils down to your personal preference and budget. Have a look through all the older flightsuit/jumpsuit threads using the SEARCH feature and do a comparison. Find out more about the makers and PM the flightsuit/jumpsuit owners if you have more intimate questions regarding the suits in question.

That said, good luck on your flightsuit hunt and with whoever you decide to go with. Whatever your choice is, you can't go wrong.

Stay safe,

Tim.

P.S. Alcfalath, I think Harry/al13ns was advising Mercke Lutso about his query...
    Last edited by Halo_1; Sep 20, 2007 at 3:17 AM. Reason: typo

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Cheers Halo, missed that. Post ammended

From
    East Coast, Singapore

Kata,

Also...here's another alternative, this is along the lines on what i did for my jumpsuit...I went local. 8)

At the time when i was looking for a jumpsuit, both SGB and BM were bogged down with orders and since I already had the jumpsuit info [material type, pics of the various jumpsuits both fanmade and movie versions, double zipper, my perfect fit cwu-27p military flightsuit and the material], I went to my tailor and gave her everything i had and asked if she could do it. She could and did. :thumbup

Got me a simple generic neckseal and boot spats as well [until i get the proper ones with the correct material], on top of the jumpsuit and she even threw in the velcro stitching for both my Batninja vest and jumpsuit knees and it's a perfect fit to boot, all for a very affordable price.

Again, like I said, its just an alternative but you could try your local seamstress...who knows, might be even convenient for you as well, should you have or need alterations done, for whatever reason.

Again, good luck!

Stay safe,

Tim.
    Last edited by Halo_1; Sep 20, 2007 at 3:40 AM. Reason: typo

IMHO
    SGB has the best suits here, (so far, but we are trying to catch up) he he LOL.

He has all of the details down!!

Thanks all for the feedback. I have already placed my order. Consider this thread closed

Kata