First Time FETT!

From
    Anaheim

First Time FETT!

Hello TDH!
    Just wanted to Say Hello to you all and introduce myself. My name is Tony and i live in Orange County CA and i am the proud new owner of my first set of Boba Fett armor!
    After many many MANY years of dreaming about owning one i finally decided to take the plunge and just do it!
    after a bit of research here on these forums i made my decision. i sent an email out to my man DAZ over at Bobamaker.co.uk and made the deal! and in a few months it arrived at my door, just a few days before Halloween too! needless to say this was the BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER!
    Daz did an amazing job on it and everything fit like a dream! i am so happy with it!

I hope i get a chance to meet and talk with many of you soon.
    And any members in the OC area please feel free to PM me with any tips ticks or ideas! i look forward to participating in many many discussions and events in the future! Thanks and Take Care!

Tony

From
    Ipswich QLD Australia

Re: First Time FETT!

hi mate and gratz on the fett armour post some pics of your progress
    all the best

From
    Canada

man thats awesome!, i'm where you were a few months ago....
    and i'm actually communicating with the same guy for my armor!, i totally feel for ya man, and i'm even more determined to get my boba fett ON!
    so i'm guessing by the picture your ROTJ fett?

you won't be dissapointed, BM is GREAT product, most of my gear is BM. I went with wickedbeard for my armor and my gaunts, cause he works in real metal, so I thought it's be neat.

From
    Anaheim

Yea i went with ROTJ Fett just beacause i like to color scheme. DAZ does great work! im so glad i decided to go with him. i still have a few more things i need to add to the costume, but ive met a few people on here that have been extremely helpful in helping me find pieces.

From
    Canada

mandoslodier, i wanted to ask you if you've ever had fiberglass armor? cause i may be getting that, but metal armor does sound a LOT cooler! do you know what he rates are? and i'm going to paint things myself if it makes a big difference...i'm still very new to this and haven't actually purchased anything yet, so i'm trying to get as much feed back as possible