Well I finished my Sidewinder EE-3 kit but this picture seems to be a little dark. I'll have to post some more up this evening when I get home. The Sidewinder kit was absolutely brilliant and easy to work with and the finished product is quite superb. Only I could make it less than its potential But I believe it came out just fine.
I'm rather proud of the bracket connecting the stock and the main weapon. That was a primer coat, add silver, then this really excellent gun metal color that I applied in drags across the silver with a sponge which darkened it up. Lastly, once everything was dried I took the shine edge of a nail filer and polished it up to look like real metal.
I airbrushed the Heiland holes to and tried to get the stock to look like wood but it didn't nearly resemble some of the other EE-3's I've seen posted although I'm satisfied.