Like it says, it is finally done. I am rather proud since this is pretty much the only piece that I made by hand from scratch. I used TK-409's pattern with some modifications and a whole lot of staring at reference pictures. It is made from balsa wood and leather, dyed by myself. I used white upholstery thread for the stitches. To get them the best as possible, I hand rolled my sewing machine, stitch by stitch. I am considering making a few more of these to sell, so your feedback would be nice. I did learn a few lessons on this belt that I will incorperate next time, namely, using nails along with fabritac adhesive. I hope you guys like it!