Subscribe
    Jul 20, 2009, 9:46 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #301

got my holster today...WOW ....I repeat what everyone else has said about the holster...You should be working for a movie studio FP and getting paid what you are worth :thumbup.....

For all of the girly men snickering about that 2nd holster...come on grow up...I don't see anyone that is crying stepping up to the plate and provide the correct information or even better come up with such a fantastic piece of movie prop

FP...remember.."if they aint talking bout you, you not doing enough"

FP props RULE...nuff said
    Last edited by cupluv; Jul 20, 2009 at 9:51 PM.
  2. Member Since
    Dec 2003
    Jul 21, 2009, 4:33 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #302

Hey FP

Still waiting for either a reply to my email(s) or an update of your list of shipped holsters

Anything?

Thanks, Markus
    Jul 21, 2009, 12:45 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #303

Sorry Markus, I haven't been in my e-mail in days Got it ! Thank you

Still working on getting the last couple out. The few I mentioned with the curing disability were not good enough to send Not stalling by any means. I just didn't want to take the chance on sending those. So the "seconds" list just grew to 8

They're coming

Cupluv - Thanks buddy I'm so glad you like :thumbup

Best,

FP
    Jul 21, 2009, 2:32 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #304

I received my yesterday, via the mail person throwing it over the fence. Thanks for the great packaging and plenty of cusioning, nothing was wrong. It actually is much better than I anticipated. You really can't go wrong with these. I can't express how awesome these are, and I'm puzzled how someone can make a pull of these and have them look so sharp. Thanks again FP for a fantastic product.
    Jul 21, 2009, 3:09 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #305

That's AWESOME Mike, Thank you

Sucks about the postman though

FP
    Jul 24, 2009, 11:46 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #306

received mine also! most beautiful work!!!

thanx so much!
    Jul 24, 2009, 5:13 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #307

PM sent
    Jul 26, 2009, 6:42 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #308

Received mine on friday, and I almost cannot believe that this is actually handmade..! What a true piece of art, definitely very highly priced in my collection. Now the Mojo blaster has a luxury home! Thank you so much for making this awesome item
    Jul 26, 2009, 7:13 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #309

Be sure to post some pics of them together bro?
    Jul 27, 2009, 5:28 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #310

Chris,

received my holster today, many thanks brother - it really is gorgeous. Mojo's ESB Sidearm fits right in there and the two look awesome paired up together. I cannot thank you guys enough.
  11. Member Since
    Dec 2003
    Jul 27, 2009, 5:42 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #311

Quote fettpride said: View Post
    Sorry Markus, I haven't been in my e-mail in days Got it ! Thank you

Still working on getting the last couple out. The few I mentioned with the curing disability were not good enough to send Not stalling by any means. I just didn't want to take the chance on sending those. So the "seconds" list just grew to 8

They're coming

Cupluv - Thanks buddy I'm so glad you like :thumbup

Best,

FP
    Any news?

Markus
    Jul 28, 2009, 1:27 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #312

Is it too late to get in on this project? Ink me in for one please.
    Jul 29, 2009, 2:23 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #313

Sorry for the lack of updates guys.

I had to refocus some attention to other orders as well. It's a balancing act. Which is why I'm taking a break from these (as previously mentioned) when the last few members are shipped

My sincere apologies for the further delay on the last few, but it's all about order Thank you for understanding :thumbup

But we should have this wrapped by weeks end

My Best,

FP
    Jul 29, 2009, 2:30 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #314

PM sent bro...
    Jul 29, 2009, 2:57 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #315

Returned - x3

FP
    Jul 29, 2009, 5:25 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #316

Is this run closed?
    Aug 1, 2009, 12:18 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #317

Hiya FP, would it be possible to put me down for one?
    Shipped to the UK plz.

Thx

shiv
  18. Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Aug 4, 2009, 11:33 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #318

like the last few guys; are you still taking on add-ons? thanks
    Aug 7, 2009, 8:56 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #319

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updates. I've been out of it since right about Comic Con.

An update on the last 3 holsters :

As previously mentioned, I was watching the last few pulls because they were "sweating" oils. I believe I mentioned, that they never did cure by the beginning of that week (last week). So I had to remake them. Unfortunately I didn't get around to it until yesterday as I had to tie up the last of some other orders that were pending. Thanks for being so patient with this :thumbup

So, realistically, this will finally wrap on Monday. Thank the maker

To those that are inquiring about being added to the list :

Since it's been so long since the list was compiled, I'm thinking that we will need to start a new interest thread for the remainder of the interest. Often times when so much time goes by with a project, focuses change, plans change. And members either lose interest or move on to something else. So I'm sure there will be some heavy modification to the list as there will inevitably be those that will not have interest any longer. At that time I would be happy to add anyone to the list once it's sorted. I'm thinking that it will be a September project to finish up the last half. Perhaps sooner. I just need to evaluate what I've got going on right now so as not to bite off more than I can chew (as I did when this started). I seriously don't want that again

Thanks for all the kind words, as well as new interest. If you're patient you will be taken care of.

My Best,

FP
    Aug 7, 2009, 12:50 PM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #320

I GOT MY FP ESB holster !!!!! Canīt believe it...

...because our customs in Germany are very strict sometimes. Never mention "Star Wars" or something in that direction... So I told the guy it is a spear-gun-holster from the 70ties...this was a big mistake because the guy was a hobby-diver collecting vintage diving parts

40 minutes of discussion and research in the internet later I was able to hold it in hands ... a real nightmare...believe me !

Chris, thank you so much for your hard work, Iīll recommend you every time to push your business.

Best wishes from Germany,

Florian
    (proud owner of a FP ESB holster !)
    Aug 8, 2009, 12:20 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #321

Quote tk2647 said: View Post
    I told the guy it is a spear-gun-holster from the 70ties...this was a big mistake because the guy was a hobby-diver collecting vintage diving parts
    ROFLOL

Sorry to laugh about your difficulty in getting the holster in bud, but what are the odds?! Unbelievable.
    Aug 8, 2009, 4:18 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #322

Quote Bubba Fett said: View Post
    ROFLOL

Sorry to laugh about your difficulty in getting the holster in bud, but what are the odds?! Unbelievable.
    No problem...NOW Iīm laughing, too... But during that moment, rivers of sweat were running down my back....
  23. Member Since
    Dec 2003
    Aug 10, 2009, 7:47 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #323

Quote tk2647 said: View Post
    No problem...NOW Iīm laughing, too... But during that moment, rivers of sweat were running down my back....
    Being from Germany myself, i donīt understand the point either!?
    Itīs not an illegal item to import, so what?

A situation Iīve been in was customs officers, researching, if MASTER REPLICAS items were indeed officially licensed by LFL or some kind of chinese knock-offs (despite the included documents) OR checking the legality of deactivated firearms and/ or parts.

BUT NO **** HOLSTERS

Markus
  24. Member Since
    Dec 2003
    Aug 10, 2009, 7:51 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #324

Quote fettpride said: View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updates. I've been out of it since right about Comic Con.

An update on the last 3 holsters :

As previously mentioned, I was watching the last few pulls because they were "sweating" oils. I believe I mentioned, that they never did cure by the beginning of that week (last week). So I had to remake them. Unfortunately I didn't get around to it until yesterday as I had to tie up the last of some other orders that were pending. Thanks for being so patient with this :thumbup

So, realistically, this will finally wrap on Monday. Thank the maker

My Best,

FP
    Hi FP

Can I assume that I am one of the last three people whoīll receive their holsters? Itīs close to a month now since Iīve paid for s&h and I couldnīt find any info about my holster being shipped as of yet.

Thanks, Markus
    Aug 10, 2009, 11:53 AM - Re: FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments #325

Quote OdiWan72 said: View Post
    Being from Germany myself, i donīt understand the point either!?
    Itīs not an illegal item to import, so what?

A situation Iīve been in was customs officers, researching, if MASTER REPLICAS items were indeed officially licensed by LFL or some kind of chinese knock-offs (despite the included documents) OR checking the legality of deactivated firearms and/ or parts.

BUT NO **** HOLSTERS

Markus
    Because the customs-guy was very familiar with vintage stuff and the worth of it, if it was a replica how about the copyrights of NEMROD and so on.... a strange discussion with a good end for me

I will forget this day please donīt post again....