Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fett ideas ????

Fett ideas ????

i no theres been a couple of members try to make post sarlacc armor. they made it it like the paint got eat off the armor or something... i thought boba was sposed to be unreconizable by dengar when he was found.... i was thinking of doing a post sarrlacc fett. off course this will be a while down the road im just messin around with the idea now... like have missing armor pieces and a tore up stained flight suit... what do you guys think about a WIP thread about this??? would anyone be intested????

Re: Fett ideas ????

I believe the remaining armor is the whole reason Dengar recognized who he was.

From
    munich/Germany

Iīm workin on that project too, but still just deal with different drawings and ideas.
    I hope to start with the real work soon !

hmm well im open to any suggestions that would help get a feel for what the people on here think the armor should look like

Well he did fall in the thing 3 times. so there could be totaly burnt of and just singed the paint versions

yea... im thinking burnt/missing armor pieces.. And a burnt./torn flightsuit and vest.. scarred up and singed paint helmet

From
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States

by burnt you mean like melted yes? by like stomach acids and stuff not just blackened burnt from say, laser fire....dont forget to make a couple sarlac teeth to either hang from the neck as a totem or maybe one buried fang still stuck in the armor somewhere

good idea ogunn!! mabe a tooth halfway stuck in the helmet or something

From

i always thought a sniper mandolorian with a guilly (sp?) suit would be cool...and easier as you wouldnt need the jetpack or the backplate really and alot of the details wouldnt need to be so meticulous because the camoflaging would be covering a majority of the armor

what armor pieces do you guys think would have melted/got tore off.. like mabe missing a gauntlet or something... whats your ideas???

From
    North Texas

Read the story of when he was in the sarlacc and he tells you some of the places. I think the name of the story is "A Barve like that" it is in the Tales books

ok yea it said that his armor cracked and burnt.. and the flight suit and flak vest has to be burnt... them belt was probably burnt off, the back plate is surely missing from the jetpack explosion.. and im guessing since his left arm was broke that there is no left shoulder piece or gauntlet

From

better yet, a backplate still attached at the shoulders but maybe broken and missing a chunk from say, the mid-back center piece where the jetpack would have been and down...like it protected his back from an explosion but was blown apart

hmmmm thats a cool idea and like the paint be gone off it and the flak jacket have a hole in it there

ok to revive this thread.... some one that has 3 or so fetts..needs to mix and match and take some pics.. like mix rotj with esb and hs..

back to post sarlacc armor...... im thinkin the lower flight suit should be torn.. and missing the shin tools.. and missing the spats and mabe a shoe.... wat you guys think?

From

would be annoying walking around in one shoe

haha that is true.. mabe one with the top cut off or something

From
    Neo Jersey, Corellian System

You could prob get a lot of burnt and frayed looks to the flight suit by cutting with a rolling fabric cutter then washing it. some airbrush or spray paint can be used for a singed look. Mabey stain some parts a yellowish green, make it look acid covered and burnt up

yes do that to the vest and flightsuit

bump.......... what armor pieces do you guys think would be missing???

From
    Wisconsin

He might have lost some shin tools....maybe a knee pad? Not much I don't think. I'd just go for really really weathered and "eaten up" armor (by acid that is). ;-)

a have stared on this... finally... it will be a very slow go but hopefully it will get done.. alrite i have the shoulder piece done and the chest armor.. i will post pics soon.. the shoulder is half melt/ scratched ant the chast armor has a chunk out of it...

also should i start a seperate wip thread or use this one???????

From
    outerbanks of North Carolina

Been watching this thread since you started it and can’t stop thinking about how cool it would be to build a Sarlacc Fett. Just bought the Tales from Jabba’s palace to refresh my memory…kinda vague on the suit details and a weird read with all the victims thoughts??
    I was thinking of making a tentacle wrapping up around one leg, severed or burnt off around half of a jetpack that had exploded…. There is so much that could be done with this outfit.. Also how are you getting that acid look on your armor?? can’t wait to see some of your pics

ok here are some details about what the suit is going to be like... there will be no jetpack as it exploded in the sarllacc.. the back plate is going to be blown off with the jet packs accept at the corners.... the chest armor is goin to be missing chunks here and there.. there will be no left shoulder left sleeve left gauntlet or left glove.. reson is his left arm was broke and i got the implement while reading the story that his left side got more damage.. the right shoulder will be scarred up.. same for the codplate. there will be no amoo belt.. im sure the stomic acid or jet pack explosion would have cause it to get destroyed.. there will likely be only pants leg of the flight suit and one shoe will be severley cut up... there will probablly not be a cape..