Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subscribe
    Feb 29, 2004, 7:33 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #51

Got a message from MC a couple weeks ago. He's down to the last 9 people to refund. Said all would be refunded within 2 months.

-Rex
  2. Member Since
    Jun 2002
    Feb 29, 2004, 10:17 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #52

Cool....
  3. Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Mar 26, 2004, 1:20 PM - I'm still alive #53

Hi folks,

I am very sorry for being out of touch with all of you. My old e-mail account cheng2@cox.net was disabled. I switched ISPs. I have a new one markcheng1@hotmail.com This one should constantly work. I will check it at least once a week.

I am ashamed at the the way all this has turned out. Ultimately it was my fault. I put to much faith in my bootmaker to follow through. I was also set back when my bootmaker charged me close to $1,000.00 to get the lasts/molds returned. Upon that they were not forthcomming in getting my refund back for the costs of the boots, because they wanted to calculate shipping costs. I was basically put in the position to be at their mercy. Something that I saw coming, but didn't want to believe. I don't want to bore everyone with excuses and details. I can only tackle this problem the best I can now. I do want to concentrate on getting refunds back and improving communication with everybody. I've tried contacting everybody with my new e-mail address. Everyone has replied except two people. I will need your guys help to locate them. They are inkvisitor_krantz@hotmail.com and ego@egosystem.com Please have them contact me if you know how to get a hold of them.

On another note. Hats off to Jango Wes. I thought they were my boots that I saw floating around here. I wish you the best. Good job in picking up and providing in what I counldn't get done.

Now for the cheese:
    As for me I will definately approach things differently. For now I'm going to take a rest from props. I realize contributing to the prop community was what made this whole thing addicting for me. As for now I've exhausted my capacity to contribute. It was cooler for me when I could put smiles on faces for the die-hard fans out there. I am sadden that I put myself in a position that I can't contribute as much anymore.

I am glad to have to have put soles on brother's out there who already had soul.

Thanks,
    Mark Cheng
    markcheng1@hotmail.com
    Mar 26, 2004, 3:34 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #54

Best of luck Mark.

You're a stand-up guy.

take care,

-Rex
    Mar 28, 2004, 9:07 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #55

I'll second that! good luck Mark

Bountys Hunted wrote:

Best of luck Mark.

You're a stand-up guy.

take care,

-Rex
  6. Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Feb 4, 2005, 9:35 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #56

Looking for ivkvisitor_krantz@hotmail.com His e-mail address doesn't work anymore. I owe him $200.00. Does anybody have his current e-mail address?

Thanks,
    Mark Cheng
    markcheng1@hotmail.com
    Mar 20, 2005, 1:15 PM - Re: Fett boot refunds? #57

Got my refund from MC about 2 weeks ago. Many thanks!