Fett Belt Hose????

mykull

Active Hunter
fettbelthose.jpg

What is the circled part on this Fett image. It looks like a hose running into the front of the vest and coming from.. Don't know.

Anyone know if this is from the left Gauntlet or what is it for?

Hope you can all help... Thanks

This was covered a while back, but I couldn't find the thread. It is believed that this is the cable running from his chest light display to the left side belt pouch where the control box/battery were kept. If I am not mistaken, JB confirmed this himself.

Thanks Bobafettish.. I to remember it was covered a while back.. I believe I was the one with the photo asking about the back of the vest being opened in that photos.. and it then was covered I think in that thread.. as someone else asked it.. so I tried to look for it.. couldn't find it either. Anyhow.. thanks for the info..

But now I wonder.. would it be cool just to add this to a suit... or is this photo with the hose / wire out of it due to battling someone or something.... would it usually be tucked up and not seen???

mykull wrote:But now I wonder.. would it be cool just to add this to a suit... or is this photo with the hose / wire out of it due to battling someone or something.... would it usually be tucked up and not seen???

The wire appears to be purposefully left out as an added detail to the suit. You can also see it in many of the prepro pics. I think it is a very cool little addition.

Like I said before the mores hoses, pipe etc the cooler boba will look ;)

All this talk of boba lately makes me wanna do a Boba armor hmmmm.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back