ESB JP Grebblies?Subscribe
    Dec 31, 2015, 9:25 PM - ESB JP Grebblies? #1

Hi guys,

not sure if this has come up regarding this,I've been going through my found parts list still to find which is quite small now...lol..then noticed the JP parts on the underside,for the life of me I can't see these on the ESB JP I've seen them from pre pro 1 to ESB promotional then on ROTJ stunt which is different,so I'm assuming the ESB JP is a one off,then there is 1 to promo & lastly the ROTJ stunt meaning 3 in total?....sorry if this has been done already....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-jpeg   image-jpeg   image-jpeg  

image-jpeg   image-jpeg   image-jpeg  

2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Dec 31, 2015, 9:42 PM - Re: ESB JP Grebblies? #2

Seem to recall the ESB was missing the lower greebs. Something I heard AFTER I bought the resin copies cause I assumed I should have them.
    Jan 1, 2016, 2:35 AM - Re: ESB JP Grebblies? #3

I've always operated under the knowledge that nothing is on the bottom of the ESB. Presumably, the 3 ROTJ hero JP greeblies were on the inside recessed area, but there is neither pictures nor evidence to prove as much. So, an ESB JP without bottom and backside greeblies is accurate.
    Jan 1, 2016, 3:19 AM - Re: ESB JP Grebblies? #4

Thank you guys,less parts to find..lol
    Jan 1, 2016, 4:55 AM - Re: ESB JP Grebblies? #5

Here's an image I compiled a while ago:

jetpacks-jpg

The Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1/Pre-Pro#3 jetpack had a one of a kind setup with the greeblies on the bottom of the jetpack, while the other ESB era jetpacks had those greeblies on the lower back area (as seen in the Pre-Pro #2 and Promo #1 - or pre ROTJ suits). The ROTJ era jetpacks had 2 extra greeblies on the bottom.
  7. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jan 1, 2016, 5:01 AM - Re: ESB JP Grebblies? #6

The Esb HAD to have had at least 1 cable for the chest lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk