Subscribe
    Jun 5, 2006, 2:37 PM - ESB Fett Armor #1

Here are a few pics of my armor that I had specially made, should be arriving in a matter of days and I will get some better pics up.

Shoulder Armor

Knee Armor

Chest Amor/Cod Piece

Back Armor

Chest Armor (closer up)

Sorry if these pics are not that high quality, I will post some more when I get the armor in the mail in a few days.

Let me know what you all think so far. Also a big thanks goes out to WickedBeard.
    Jun 5, 2006, 3:35 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #2

WOW!!!! Looks really good.
    D
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Jun 5, 2006, 3:56 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #3

Yeah, Wickedbeard (aka Lionswitch1) makes great armor, and he has some of the best customer service around. I'm getting ready to upgrade to his newest armor like you've got, but ESB style. He paints buckets too, and does a really great job.
    Jun 5, 2006, 4:00 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #4

MandalorFett said:
    Yeah, Wickedbeard (aka Lionswitch1) makes great armor, and he has some of the best customer service around. I'm getting ready to upgrade to his newest armor like you've got, but ESB style. He paints buckets too, and does a really great job.
    Yes he has great customer service, especially if you are a taller/larger Fett.
    Jun 7, 2006, 1:00 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #5

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I got the armor in today, and I will post some pics later tonight. WickedBeard has really out done himself this time, the armor is freakin top notch!
  6. Jun 7, 2006, 1:55 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #6

DonnieDarko688 said:
    Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I got the armor in today, and I will post some pics later tonight. WickedBeard has really out done himself this time, the armor is freakin top notch!
    I really appreciate it, Thank you.
  7. formerly Sgt. Skirata Huntman's Avatar
    Jun 11, 2006, 10:36 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #7

This is the same armor I have and it rocks I also have a homemade PVC set ( my old set) That the lionswitch set replaced. time to retire it.
    Jun 11, 2006, 10:39 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #8

skirata said:
    This is the same armor I have and it rocks I also have a homemade PVC set ( my old set) That the lionswitch set replaced. time to retire it.
    Yeah I had a really crappy set before I stumbled upon lionswitch. Glad to say that my expectations were well exceeded with his set.
    Jun 12, 2006, 2:33 PM - Re: ESB Fett Armor #9

WOAH!!!!!!!! That is awesome. Nicely done and the weathering is perfect. Overall great job my friend!