ESB BRAIDS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

From
    Amity

ESB BRAIDS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

hey guys, ive just been watching to see EXACTLY what the braids look like on boba in ESB and paused it when vader is walking away (on the exicuter) for a good still. having just goten my braids from Obi sean kenobi. well to my suprize the braids seem to be entirly (exaduration) different that the reference photos. there looks to be 2 yellow braids and a white brade. now this might be common knolage hear, i dont know. but i thought ide throw this out for you guys to look at. its very very hard to notice unless yyour DVD player has a ZOOM so if you dont see it cause you dont got the Zoom thats probly it. im gunna try and take some screen shots for you guys. i should have them tommorow but tell me your findings untill then.

i dont see any black or brown braids eather but ill keep looking

wheew... lotta typing

EDIT>>>> update. lol only 5 seconds after posting. i got another still where ther definetly is 2 yellow braids (one big one small) 1 silver/grey braid (small) and a possible tiny (Thin) brown braid inder the big yellow. there looks to be a black or brown tie at the top of the sholder holding them together. there is another possible very tiny and short braid under the silver / grey braid.

again ill try to make a screen shot. thats if paint doent mess up again and make the whole picture a black block.
    this can be observed by pausing it the seccond befor vader steps in front of Fett blocking the veiw of the braids
    Last edited by BobaFettSlave_1; Jul 1, 2005 at 1:12 AM.

Re: ESB BRAIDS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

The ESB braids should be a platinum braid (looks whitish), a yellow braid, and a black braid.

The black braid tends to hide behind the platinum and yellow braid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails esb_braid-jpg   esb_braid2-jpg  

From
    Amity

trust me man. i have a super close up clear lok at them. ill try and get a zoom on my computer.

From
    Amity

ok does anyone know how to take screen shots with WinDvD?? there was a thread i started that some one told the answer to but its been deleated

There should be a little camera icon on the player controls. IF it is grayed out, you need to disable hardware acceleration.

If you are unable to get the screen cap, just let me know the time code of the frames in questions, and I can cap them.

From
    SW Minnesota, very small town

I think the reason you are seeing 2 yellow braids, is actually because the the back halve of the main yellow braid, is flipped over the front as well, as opposed to hanging down the back, as it does in some shots. In short, there is only one yellowish braid on the suit, you are just seeing both halves of it hanging down the front...if that makes sense
    Damian

From
    United States

I based the braids off of the MoM braids, which I think were also used on the prepro suits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mom_braids_01-2-jpg  

From
    Amity

Jango's kid said:
    I think the reason you are seeing 2 yellow braids, is actually because the the back halve of the main yellow braid, is flipped over the front as well, as opposed to hanging down the back, as it does in some shots. In short, there is only one yellowish braid on the suit, you are just seeing both halves of it hanging down the front...if that makes sense
    Damian
    i see. that is a very good possibility
    btw obi sean. i love the braids. thanks

From
    Gothenburgh, Sweden

And if all else fails.. Alt+PrintScrn ...

From
    St. Catharines, ON

Exactly what I was going to say, I noticed a few shots where it looks like 2 yellow braids, when in fact it is just the blonde on flipped over. I think you can see this in the carbonite chamber scene, specifically the shot where he says "what if he doesn't survive, he's worth a lot to me". I'm not at my computer right now so someone else should be able to verify.
    Jango's kid said:
    Damian
    Last edited by Jango_Fett_Jr; Jul 1, 2005 at 2:02 PM.