ESB Boba FettSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Jun 26, 2015, 12:00 AM - ESB Boba Fett #1

G'day peeps Mick (Ghostbat) from the Land Down Under.

I am looking at putting together a ESB Boba Fett. I am no way artsy so I am looking at people who can build me stuff

I am after people who can do up to Level 2/3 for ESB Boba Fett as required for the 501st Costuming guidelines.

I already have the cape and Wookie scalps on order.

So anyone out there that can do this and would like to help me out please let me know.

Cheers

Mick
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Jun 26, 2015, 3:42 AM - Re: ESB Boba Fett #2

there are a lots of guys here that can help you..
    it depends on your budget and the state where you live. for a budget but very pretty armor set i recommend RKD (redkraydragon) and for the paint i see thah darth voorhees is a best. offcourse there are a lot of others makers and artist here on TDH ( fettpride mls bobamaker rs prop ecc ecc ecc) u have only to read and search here or on the cargo holds. goo luck with your project
  4. Jun 26, 2015, 4:30 AM - Re: ESB Boba Fett #3

Down under, is Australia....

- - - Updated - - -

would that make from further down under...
  5. Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Jun 26, 2015, 4:30 AM - Re: ESB Boba Fett #4

Budget....meh. I will just have to save. This is one set I am putting a lot into. Shipping will be an issue :-(

GB
  6. Jun 26, 2015, 4:43 AM - Re: ESB Boba Fett #5

you could always go for a bobamaker set as he paints as well. He is UK based the turn around is lengthy, just like everyone but well worth it.
    I second Darth Voorhees on paint job...
    Do some research, read some of their build paint threads.(they are damn informative) You can always PM them and get some quotes so you know where you sit with costs also.
    If you are not too fussed about cost of great items then shipping will just be a drop in the bucket
    Jun 26, 2015, 5:23 AM - Re: ESB Boba Fett #6

Ive got a set of ESB gauntlets on the Cargo Hold at the moment for sale, there 180 plus 40 postage to you in Australia and there ready to wear, all you would need is Darts to complete them.