Subscribe
  1. Oct 26, 2008, 5:12 PM - doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #1

does anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece?
    Oct 26, 2008, 6:30 PM - Re: doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #2

Bobamaker sells one hell of a set of armor.
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Oct 26, 2008, 6:37 PM - Re: doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #3

You can make it yourself with the WOF templates.
  4. Oct 26, 2008, 6:40 PM - Re: doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #4

theyre nice but my e-mail doesn't work with them, so do you know of any place with like prices and shopping carts?
    Oct 26, 2008, 9:08 PM - Re: doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #5

Quote leatherneckclone said: View Post
    theyre nice but my e-mail doesn't work with them, so do you know of any place with like prices and shopping carts?

Usually, you'll have to deal personally with particular members to get any high-quality item worth having, unless you make it yourself to your own specs. Why don't you just do some research on this site and kind of take in all the information? Its all really invaluable, and you'll be able to get a feel for the hobby and what you're getting yourself into.
    Oct 27, 2008, 7:52 AM - Re: doews anyone know where i can get a good fett chest and back piece? #6

I believe that Bobamarker has, the best Set, and the work of painting is incredible!!!!! and it is also very responsible and their ship, it is correct!!!!, good luck friend!!!