Subscribe
    Dec 9, 2010, 7:50 PM - Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #1

hey guys im in the process of building a budget holiday fett. i was wondering does anyone know how to make his weapon?
  2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Dec 9, 2010, 7:54 PM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #2

Dec 13, 2010, 2:44 PM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #3

I think DeathFett was looking for more of an instructional thread on how to build the holiday special weapon... instead of a "show your work" thread. Unfortunately I don't think I've ever seen a thread like that.
    Dec 13, 2010, 4:42 PM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #4

I've never seen a how-to either. This is a quirky item that not a lot of people have done. I'm going to be building one myself, but I don't imagine it will be very tutorial worthy. As always, how do you say "take your clay and shape it to look like that, then make a mold of it" in a useful way?

I free-hand sculpt most of what I do, so there aren't many found items / easy to duplicate things to be shared.
    Dec 13, 2010, 5:59 PM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #5

Looks like just a blank wooden stock from a wilderness supply dealer, various bracketing methods, and a pair of child's bicycle forks, greeblies and Bondo.
    Dec 13, 2010, 8:13 PM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #6

I think Muad'Did is right the "fork" part does look like the front forks of a kid's bike. The ends of the forks might be tap aerators. I think the stock is just a piece of lumber carved/sanded, then dressed up with odds and ends from a hardware store. The center could be PVC pipes, with brackets.

My advice would be to go to the hardware store and let your creativity run wild.
    Dec 25, 2010, 4:44 AM - Re: Does Anyone Know How To Make The Holiday Fett Gun PitchFork thing #7

THANKS! guys the info really was helpful!