Subscribe
    Aug 3, 2011, 12:15 PM - Definitive Costume Spec Site? #1

Is there a site or page where one can find the definitive list of Boba Fett costume specs for both ESB and ROTJ separately? A place where they show pictures and measurements on each different component (armor, vest, flightsuit, gun, etc) illustrating every buckle, flap, pocket and fold?

I'm trying to put together a ROTJ set both from folks around here and self-build, and am having a heck of a time finding information on all of the details I need.

Thanks!

Shawn
  2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 3, 2011, 12:40 PM - Re: Definitive Costume Spec Site? #2

Hey bud, simple answer is here....but its not compiled right at the moment the Wiki is being worked.

The gallery is where I'd say to look to see what all u need to do...for your ROTJ, check out the Magic of myth Star Wars The Magic of Myth - The Dented Helmet Gallery its the ROTJ suit pretty much. There are some details that are different from the movie like hoses not being connected and such but also look at the ROTJ gallery as well there are shots of the blaster in there I know u needed to work on that
    Aug 3, 2011, 1:03 PM - Re: Definitive Costume Spec Site? #3

As a member who recently embarked on building their own Fett, I understand entirely. As Fett 4 Real stated, the info you're looking for isn't located in one spot save the Wiki, which is currently under reconstruction. Until then, gathering info from a variety of posts and searches is your best bet.

It will take some time, but its entirely worth it - as it will get you more familiar with the differences between versions and a firmer understanding of what makes Fett, Fett.
  4. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 3, 2011, 1:31 PM - Re: Definitive Costume Spec Site? #4

And also like I told u ask me and Ill help all i can
    Aug 3, 2011, 2:10 PM - Re: Definitive Costume Spec Site? #5

unfortunately you're going to have to dig for it. it's all out here, but you'll have to invest the time in reading years worth of posts to mine it all out.

think of it as a character building exercise!
    Aug 4, 2011, 10:33 AM - Re: Definitive Costume Spec Site? #6

Yeah, thanks guys. I've been doing the research here and elsewhere, but sometimes come across conflicting information, so was just wondering if there was someplace centralized that was considered THE source for accurate information.

Things are coming together.. I'll post pics soon.

Shawn