For 501st approval:
- The colors for the jetpack are: medium/dark green base color with maroon and yellow accent colors with weathering that appears to expose a silver base.
- All patterns, colors and weathering match visual references as closely as possible.
- Jetpack has the following main components: one center tank and two side fuel tanks, "piano keys" (dark red/burgundy in color) stretching horizontally at the top of the main body on each side of the center raised strip, one center missile, two side mounted thrusters / nozzles, one beacon light and one stabilizer.
- Jetpack sits snugly against the Back Armor hanging from two white nylon/canvas shoulder straps which exit the Back Armor through two slots located near the shoulder blades.
- Lettering symbols and pinstriping (either hand painted or decals) match visual references as closely as possible.