I know everyone has their own preference for the Fett costume version they are making.
I'm making the Special Edition Boba Fett with the ESB helmet and the Jedi Armor and costume.
These are the Colors I have with the numbers for the Empire Helmet:
* Panzer Olive Green (Cheeks and dome) F505113
* Boxcar Red (mandibles) F414281
* UP Armor Yellow (Verticle stripes) F414170
* MILW Road Orange (Verticle stripes) F414152
* SP Lark Dark Gray 'unsure' (Gray around scratches) F414182
* Rust (various locations) F414323
* Chrome (scratches) I think this was actually a color called bright silver but this works best.
* Euro Dark green 'Unsure' back of helmet. 4729 (Model Master)
* Panzer dark yellow (Rangefinder ear) if you do not have aluminum ears you will need to mix a silver with this to tone it down. F505111
* RLM Green (Left ear) 'unsure' F505056
* PRR Green (Inside cheeks) this is practically black. F414164
* Rock Island Maroon (Red scratches on left ear). F414248
* Light Gray (on left ear) any light gray will do. F505061
Does anyone have the accurate Colors with numbers for the Return of the Jedi Boba Armor?
(Not the Helmet)
I'm also looking for Spray colors as well as Airbrush colors (Different Options)