Complete Fett Armor?

Complete Fett Armor?

I was wondering if there was anyone who sells complete fett armor, including the guantlets, painted. Basically I can asemble anything but painting is another story. I just cant get the nack of it. If there are any suggestions please pm me.

thanks alot

Pete

Re: Complete Fett Armor?

Welcome aboard

Well dont feel bad, I spent over 12 months doing research Reading every post, visiting all the great Boba Sites, and viewing everyone’s pictures before I decided on my armor. Even talking with Jeremy Bullock last year at the after party was inspiring , hehe

If you’re Lucky enough to attend DragonCon (Atlanta) you will see some Great Armor. Lots of TDH folks will attend.

It all depends on your budget. Figure when I’m done I will have spent over $1000 for my outfit.

GoodLuck !!
    Last edited by Mikey Fett; Jun 7, 2005 at 5:39 PM.

Thats Cool I dont mind spending the money. I have a tk,tb (almost done) 2 jedi, rft and rebel pilot. I figure you reach the top either you go vader or fett and fett just is more me. so any information would be a big big help.

From
    Earth

Here is a good site for Fett equipment.

http://www.bobamaker.co.uk/

Anyone else with any options on the fett Armor?????? Any ideas??? i just like this icon...

From
    Chicagoland

Does anyone have an opinion on Starfortress Boba items? (Quality/price that is)

From
    Earth

Overpriced. I have heard the paint job on things looks like its brushed on. and innaccurate. I had there cod and buttplate and it was great as far as shape but I had to sand it down and repaint it. I hear there Jet Pack is like a brick. I have yet to see there Gauntlets.

From
    Chicagoland

Thanks, that's kind of how I felt. They have a few items that are nice. I got my vest from them and was very happy, the neck seal is attached (nice) and if I'm not mistaking TK409 said he was happy with there coveralls. Other than that I'd have to agree with you. Another thing I noticed is my vest was shipped from the Philippines (is this Jabba's sweat shop or what?)

From
    Marstons Mills, Massachusetts

I have yet to see there Gauntlets.
    That's too bad. Starfortress' gauntlets are the one thing I've wanted someone's opinions on for a long time. They claim to be the best anywhere, but at around $350...

The supposedly have mechanical ones too with stuff that pops out of them. I am not too sure but that sounds really cool