Subscribe
    Aug 29, 2011, 12:12 AM - Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #1

Does any one know where or how it attaches in the back, Im thinking it wraps around the back peice of the waist armor, but then I'd have to velcro it down pretty secure to keep it from getting pulled off. Any thoughts or insights? thanks
    Aug 29, 2011, 12:23 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #2

I'm guessing a snap glued to the inside of the butt armour would be just as good. I've been wondering a bit on this myself though.
    Aug 29, 2011, 2:02 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #3

I use a strip of industrial velcro on the cod and back piece and then a piece of elastic (originally white, dyed blue (ESB)) with velcro attached at each end. It's never come undone.
    Aug 29, 2011, 4:30 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #4

does the strap apply to just ESB armor?
    Aug 29, 2011, 5:10 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #5

Luis said: View Post
    does the strap apply to just ESB armor?
    No, this method is used on all the 6 suits:

6-strap-compare-jpg
    Last edited by RafalFett; Aug 29, 2011 at 5:24 AM. Reason: Image added for reference.
    Aug 29, 2011, 5:24 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #6

Thanks guys, I was going to run elastic from the cod and velcro it to the waist area of the suit just above my butt, seeing how that area is mostly covered by the ammo and girth belts it shouldnt show, I dont even know if Ill wear the back belt armor piece seeing how it just gets all covered up by my belts. If any one has pics of how they did theirs I would love the references, Thanks again!
    Aug 29, 2011, 5:34 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #7

RafalFett said: View Post
    No, this method is used on all the 6 suits:

6-strap-compare-jpg
    Sweet picture RF.. Thanks a lot.
    Aug 29, 2011, 6:11 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #8

Armydad said: View Post
    Thanks guys, I was going to run elastic from the cod and velcro it to the waist area of the suit just above my butt, seeing how that area is mostly covered by the ammo and girth belts it shouldnt show, I dont even know if Ill wear the back belt armor piece seeing how it just gets all covered up by my belts. If any one has pics of how they did theirs I would love the references, Thanks again!
    Without the Back Belt armor you will have hard time to wear your Cod Piece; basically because the two armor parts are connected together with studs. For a better illustration ckeck out the Supertrooper how-to-dress (or undress) images here Supertrooper Dress-up Gallery.
    Aug 29, 2011, 10:23 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #9

Thanks for the pics, great stuff, as for attaching the cod piece with out the back piece, I noticed that the girth belt (at least on me) holds the cod in place pretty well, even with out the back belt armor piece. I was planning on putting some velcro on the cod to hold it in place, mabey a piece of velcro on each hip and just wrap the girth belt around. Ill probably put the back piece on too just because I have it, although it most likely will get get covered. But much thanks again on the pics.
    Nov 19, 2011, 12:59 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #10

I just got to attaching this piece earlier and just out of curiosity, does it really serve any purpose? I feel funny having a thong up my butt while trying to pose for cool shots
    Nov 19, 2011, 1:32 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #11

Verbal21 said: View Post
    I just got to attaching this piece earlier and just out of curiosity, does it really serve any purpose? I feel funny having a thong up my butt while trying to pose for cool shots
    The strap is there for a meaning (this is how Boba attract women... just kidding!) Without the strap the cod piece have too much free movement and you will look funny with it hanging out. But it's your choice...
    Nov 19, 2011, 1:51 AM - Re: Cod Peice Thong Strap, where does it attach in the back? #12

I just applied a liberal amount of hot glue to the cod piece and the elastic and the same to the flank armor back piece. This seems to hold really well. I also ran a piece of elastic to the cod piece on each side to attach flank armor. Kind of makes it like a big industrial strength G-string! The pieces on side get covered by the girth belt.