Cheap parade gloves?

Cheap parade gloves?

I'm looking some parade gloves in the 3-7 dollars per pair range. I want button closure and without the 3 'stripes' along the top of the hand. Does anyone have a good source? I want to give making my own gloves a go so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Matt

Re: Cheap parade gloves?

find a set that fits you well and if you have to slice off the stripes (if they are just strips of fabric sewn ontop of the glove) then get a scalpul or exactoknife and cut at the stiching and remove them, then get another set so you can sew on the extra parts to the fingers and on top of the glove. you might have to do some hunting around some shops to find what your looking for. Iv also been experimenting with the gloves, using fitted gardening gloves work gloves and some leather driving gloves, so go with what fits you best and a pair you wont overheat in, and just try and copy fetts gloves as close as possible, for cheaper gloves id hit up used clothing stores.

From
    Central Upstate NY

These are the guys I have been using-
    http://www.paradestore.com/s-Gloves.aspx?CategoryID=41

From
    Indiana

There are 4 pages of gloves, which ones do you like the best?

From
    Central Upstate NY

I have gotten the 1065 and 1070 and been happy with both. The 1070 has a longer wrist.