Hi guys, I'm Scorlord, Scor for short, long story why I use the name. Anyways I got into the "armor" making after my dad got me a Ruby's Boba Helmet. Which I promptly modded and thinking about making a new one. So then I ordered off ebay chest and shoulder armor, and started a slightly scratch build on a cardboard jet pack. I've used patterns and such, but most of that goes out the window when I get to the cardboard cutting.
When I worked at a butcher shop I nabbed all the empty cardboard boxes, coragated, and started on the jetpack. Also got some plastic tubing from a plotter at school, and tons of hot glue, and white glue.
At the moment I've been cleaning the edges with another ton of spacle, and sandpaper. Since this is my first try its being respaded by spacle, yeah for shotty work. I'm hoping to finish up the spacle work and start work on the greeble work.