1. mandosoldier's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Jun 2, 2008, 6:28 PM - And it was called yellow #1

    What is the brand/color name of the yellow spray paint to use as an undercoat for the chest and back armor? I'm gonna be redoing chest armor here soon and need to know TY for any help

  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jun 2, 2008, 6:46 PM - Re: And it was called yellow #2

    Yellow Zinc Chromate.
  4. Formerly saint nasty Mike M.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Jun 2, 2008, 8:11 PM - Re: And it was called yellow #3

    if you're using rattlecans try majic cat yellow or krylon equipment yellow lightly misted with pumpkin orange. its pretty close.
  5. BOBA PHAT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Jun 3, 2008, 8:37 AM - Re: And it was called yellow #4

    St_Nasty, are you thinking of the yellow for the shoulders/knees? Yellow zinc chromate is a greenish yellow. Testors sells it in both acrylic and enamel, and should be hand brushed around silver scratches. No spraying needed. One little bottle will do for one set of armor.

Similar Threads

  1. what's the snowtrooper forum called?
    By woodman in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2009, 1:52 PM
  2. I've been called...
    By Satxer in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 8, 2008, 10:09 AM
  3. Making a movie called Transformers Requiem
    By Omegus Maximus in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 18, 2008, 2:52 PM
  4. A so-called 96?!? You be the judge
    By Jodo Kast 2749 in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2003, 1:47 PM