Presenting the protype bronze MK1No1 Webley flare gun! I know this is a project that many are interested in so I'll just get to the details. And yes - I know the pictures suck... my birthday is in several days so anyone who wishes to send me a better digicam is welcomed
* It's cast in three separate pieces so it has a 'working' load feature. I still have to get the proper screws and springs to make it work smoothly.
* It weighs 6 pounds - less than the original due to the handle being completely hollow. (The handle is welded and cleaned up on the stock bracket side)
* The stock is a replica by Chrima
* The barrel is being re-molded because my original mold produced waxes that require too much clean up. the new molding will expedite production and ultimately make the mechanics work better.
* Size is nearly identical to original. (pic shows handle of original due to the barrel being molded)
Anyway... let me know what you think. It still has a bit of a way to go before being ready to finish up as a blaster.
I have had many inquiries about the availability of these. Yes they will be openly available (seeing how it is only a gun replica and not a prop). But I still have work on the mold and I wish to get an 'x' amount of waxes ready to go so I wont be rushed to produce them.
Thanks for looking!!