not that my evolutions boots arent good just not "good enough" so i was just messing around with an idea and this is what i came up with. I took the boot and some waste fabric which i sprayed with light duty spray glue, it's not permanent unless you spray both pieces, then i laid the fabric out on the boot and smoothed it out drew the pattern out and then made it a little bigger for a seam allowance. I did this to all the sections then transfered it all to the better fabric. I sewd it all together with the piping and "BAM" upgrade boot sleeve. bear in mind that in the pic it's just pinned on the boot and not sewn ovedr at the top it's late and i will work on it more tom.
the main reason i did this is that the fabric the boots are made of are
is like some kind of foam stuff they dont wrinkle like canvas and i wanted that look. I will be using contact cement along the edge next to the sole to secure it. the canvas i used will take weathering very well.
give me some feedback. i think i will take off the black parts where the elastic is supposed to be and redo that area those are just sewn on top.