Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Subscribe
    May 3, 2006, 2:07 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #126

Crap, how did I miss this?
    May 4, 2006, 12:47 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #127

Quote patiam69 said:
    Crap, how did I miss this?
    It seems some members got alittle extra, maybe you can sweet-talk them into selling you some.
    May 7, 2006, 1:11 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #128

Got vest material? I DO, and so does batninja!!!

The bolts of material arrived and the measuring process has begun. I will post updates as each order is shipped out.
    May 11, 2006, 9:46 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #129

Quote BobaFettish said:
    Got vest material? I DO, and so does batninja!!!

The bolts of material arrived and the measuring process has begun. I will post updates as each order is shipped out.
    Man... I missed this update!
    However... I see my material has been shipped to BatNinja!
    BN's house has to be overflowing with material!!
    May 11, 2006, 9:57 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #130

Quote Ripcode said:
    BN's house has to be overflowing with material!!
    ...like you wouldn't believe....

I've got the material for the first few cut, and hope to get 'em sewn up this weekend.
    May 11, 2006, 10:35 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED*** #131

Quote batninja said:
    ...like you wouldn't believe....

I've got the material for the first few cut, and hope to get 'em sewn up this weekend.
    BATNINJA.. YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!
    THANKS AGAIN!
  7. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    May 11, 2006, 12:25 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #132

I just received my Batninja vest through Ripcode. I can't tell you the unbelievable craftsmanship and great look/feel of this vest. It looks so good, it makes the rest of my suit look bad. I can't hardly bring myself to weather it because it is sooooo perfect! I urge everyone to get a Batninja vest with this material, it is so movie accurate!
    May 11, 2006, 2:38 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #133

Quote MandalorFett said:
    I can't hardly bring myself to weather it because it is sooooo perfect!
    You have to. Otherwise Zeever Fett will make fun of you for being too shiny....
  9. cookiemongoloid is offline cookiemongoloid
    May 11, 2006, 3:00 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #134

When will we be getting the material?
    May 11, 2006, 8:48 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #135

Quote Ripcode said:
    You have to. Otherwise Zeever Fett will make fun of you for being too shiny....
    Yeah, he might!!!
    May 11, 2006, 9:24 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #136

I pretty much have it all divided up with what is going where, but my 'real' job hasn't gotten me home early enough this week to get to the post office before it closes. At the latest, I will ship the rest out on Saturday. Watch for your shipping status to change in my first post of this thread, followed by an email with the tracking number. Priority Mail normally takes three days, so hopefully everyone will have theirs by Wednesday.
    May 11, 2006, 10:04 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #137

BobaFettish,

A big Thank You for doing this my man! :thumbup
    May 12, 2006, 1:04 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #138

Quote Ripcode said:
    BobaFettish,

A big Thank You for doing this my man! :thumbup
    YEAH! seriously, thank-you
    May 12, 2006, 6:49 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #139

Quote pennywise said:
    YEAH! seriously, thank-you
    HERE HERE !!!! and another for Batninja

Steve
    May 12, 2006, 8:00 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #140

All I ask is that if we ever run into each other at a convention and you are wearing your Fett, introduce yourself. Of course if you wanted to buy me a drink, too, I wouldn't decline.
    May 13, 2006, 12:43 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #141

Quote BobaFettish said:
    buy me a drink
    You got it!
    May 13, 2006, 10:25 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #142

Quote BobaFettish said:
    All I ask is that if we ever run into each other at a convention and you are wearing your Fett, introduce yourself. Of course if you wanted to buy me a drink, too, I wouldn't decline.
    or two?
  18. May 15, 2006, 7:43 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #143

Hey Chris,
    Just wanted to let you know the fabric arrived today. I almost tripped over it on my front porch when I opened the door. LOL
    Thanks so much!!!!
    Christi
    May 15, 2006, 8:36 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #144

You should have seen the original rolls, Christi!

From the looks of the tracking reports, several of you should have received your fabric today. The rest should be arriving soon.
    May 19, 2006, 6:56 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #145

Got my fabric today! Bobafettish, thanks a lot for doing this run!
    May 27, 2006, 10:26 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material ***ARRIVED/SHIPPING IN PROGRESS*** #146

It looks as though all the orders I sent have been received, including all the material shipped to batninja. I look forward to seeing a lot of kick ass vests at cons this summer.
    May 28, 2006, 7:58 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material #147

I'm fairly new here and also inexperienced in building/creating movie quality armor etc-which is the look I'm after btw...I'm not going to be doing a Boba or Jango, I'll be doing a custom Mandalorian and will be mixing and matching armor all over the place. My question is, where would I find black heavy duty fabric that would be suitable for making a vest to hold the extra weight of fiberglass chest/back armor down to the lower back...I also wanted to try something I saw a photo of. The vest had two "shoulder pads" which the shoulder armor snaps onto. It gave the armor a more broad shouldered, more intimidating position and I'd like to try that with my vest also. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Dha Syntir
  23. Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Jun 1, 2006, 11:10 AM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material #148

I'm starting a Boba Fett and I would like to order your fabric and have it shipped to "batninja". How much does it cost including the fabric and the service by batninja?

Who should I send my measurements to?

Also do you have the exact measurements for "Jeremy Bulloch" sized accurate Boba Fett?
    Jun 1, 2006, 12:08 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material #149

Quote x-mart said:
    I'm starting a Boba Fett and I would like to order your fabric and have it shipped to "batninja". How much does it cost including the fabric and the service by batninja?

Who should I send my measurements to?

Also do you have the exact measurements for "Jeremy Bulloch" sized accurate Boba Fett?
    The "run" for the material is done and gone.

Your best bet would be to put out a Wanted to Buy ad in the Cargo Hold. Maybe someone will have extra material to spare.
    Jun 4, 2006, 1:01 PM - Re: BobaFettish's Accurate Vest Material #150

Does this material go by a name ? It looks like a good matchup, and knowing what it is called would make it easier to find