BOBA VEST MATERIAL TACKLE TWILL GROUP ORDER

Loanstar

Well-Known Hunter
I´m planing to place an order of the correct tackle twill fabric from the Webster Fabrics that we are using for the Boba vests and neckseals.

The minumum order of Webster is 25 yards for the plain GREYISH fabric. Because 25 yards is a little to much for me alone it would be cool if we can get 2 to 5 other members that need that material too;)

It is $6.50 a yard

So who else need that material let me know.

Mike

I'd be in. I listed a WTB for just such a thing on July 17th, but knew 25 yards was too much. I need to check with BobaMaker on how many yards he needs for one flak vest and I'll get back to you.

DAZ said 3 yards is what I need. So you could include me for that amount. Let me know if this order can be placed and when/how to pay.

I talked today with webster fabrics and they (Sue) told me that they do not have it on stock but she hopes to get it in the next weeks.
Thats what they told me 4 weeks ago.
I will let you know when I have something new.

Mike

Loanstar, any update on the availability of the Webster ROTJ tackle twill? Just wondering. I haven't been on the board every day this summer and didn't want to miss out.

Got a mail today Webster is still out of this fabric.

Does we have any other supplier for this?

Let me know

Mike

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back