Boba needs a new pair of boots. (Help with boot tutorial)

From
    Cincinnati,Ohio

Boba needs a new pair of boots. (Help with boot tutorial)

Hello,
    It has been many years since I have been on this forum. I made my Fett boots based off a tuturial that I found on this site. I can not find it anymore and was wandering if it still exists? I do NOT want to buy boots, I enjoy making my own pieces. I think the boots were the last bits that I made and as such were kind of rushed. They are murder to put on and I like the look of the piping but the rest...
    dsc_0109-jpgdsc_0108-jpg
    Thanks
    Dan

From
    Cincinnati,Ohio

Re: Boba needs a new pair of boots. (Help with boot tutorial)

Sorry my bad, after looking through all my diagrams and blueprints I found the patterns for the boots. They were off a site that doesnt exist anymore, "Build your own Boba Fett"

Thanks Dan

Hi Yavin! Man of War here on the boards has a new line of boots that I believe are as accurate as we've ever seen! Christian is a great guy and I would definitely recommend doing business with him.

Also, Spideyfett here on the boards has a thread that really set the modern precedent on how to paint boots, I used it and came up with fantastic results as as a first timer.

Between these two members help, and slime Toe Spikes from Mojo Fett you're sure to have the baddest boots in your garrison!

Hope this helps,

Dakota

Also I did see that you didn't want to buy. This was just my recommendation if you wanted something a little more sturdy

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Those are probably the best looking homemade boots Ive seen so far

From
    Cincinnati,Ohio

Thank you, my main problem with them is they are incredibly hard to get on. They are a canvas hightop with a fabric over top of them. I didnt leave an opening and the fabric doesn't stretch. As for buying boots, I don't think I've ever paid over a $100 for shoes I wear everyday, so I cant see spending that much for a costume shoes.

the black ares on either side of the boots should be elastic, that should help with getting them on/off easier