Boba Fett Sling Gun Blueprints

Boba Fett Sling Gun Blueprints

Well here is the latest blueprint/templates hot from my laptop. Don't know how many folks are interested in this particular subject, but with the recent discovery of the source of the stock over at the RPF I just couldn't leave this subject alone. Here is link to the RPF thread;

http://www.therpf.com/index.php?showtopic=113679&hl=

The blueprints are intended to be printed out on 11" X 17" paper with a .25" boarder. If you don't have access to a printer that can handle 11" X 17" I suggest going to someplace like Kinkos to get them printed full size. Just Download the PDF file below to get the full size version.

So take a look let me know what you thing and if you end up building one please post it.

Enjoy!

Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slinggun-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wizardofflight; Aug 24, 2006 at 12:41 AM.

From
    Kamino (also known as Seattle)

Re: Boba Fett Sling Gun Blueprints

Wow. You never cease to amaze me WOF. This blaster has always been a favorite of mine, in the SW universe.

These prints are making me consider building one.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Great job! Maybe I'll attempt to make this some day.

From
    Whitehorse, Yukon

That's awesome! You wouldnt happen to have any side arm blueprints kickin' around would you?

zombierepellent said: View Post
    That's awesome! You wouldnt happen to have any side arm blueprints kickin' around would you?
    Sorry I haven't collected enough data yet for the sidearm. If I happen to come across some good reference pics I will be giving it a go as well.

Thanks glad you all like it. I did add a basic lay out in the first post so folks can get an idea of what is in the PDF file, there should be more than enough detail to build one. I even included the logo for the pistol grip and the stock, which is still vissible in some of the reference pics.

One more thing that I should point out is that there are two different barrel lenghts for this piece. The original unweatherd black version has a barrrethat is 1" longer than the later weather green version. Black = PrePro I Green = PrePro II

I have attached the reference pics that I used.

Enjoy

Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boba_fett_1133-sling-gun-jpg   prepro-sling-gun-jpg   boba_fett_1137-sling-gun-jpg  

boba_fett_1105-sling-gun-jpg   preproslinggun-jpg  

From
    VIRGINIA BEACH...VA

AWESOME JOB ALAN!

I smell another scratch-built project!

From
    Chicago, IL

WOW!! nice job man.

WOF, awesome job dude! That gun does kick butt, and almost makes me want to make a pre-pro. Well....almost. ESB still has the key to my heart.

From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I might make this gun some day just to sport around. It also came with a few of the Fett busts, so it wouldn't bother me if I held that around also.

The first post has been updated to include the link to the RPF thread on the stock discovery, just wanted to make sure to give credit where it is due. These drawings would not have been as nearly as acturate with out those pics. Make sure to look through the entire RPF thread there are 2 set of stock reference pics and a very nice Fett pic as well.

Alan

From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

wizardofflight said: View Post
    The first post has been updated to include the link to the RPF thread on the stock discovery, just wanted to make sure to give credit where it is due. These drawings would not have been as nearly as acturate with out those pics. Make sure to look through the entire RPF thread there are 2 set of stock reference pics and a very nice Fett pic as well.

Alan
    So what haven't you made templates of yet?

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    So what haven't you made templates of yet?
    There are still a few things left to draft up, but I am getting close. Then the revisions begin, but I need to get my Fett complete first.

Alan

From
    The miserable mill

Alan,

You emailed me these a little bit before you posted them on here and I have been having a good time with them. I will try to get a picture up sometime once I finish it.

I may be molding it and making a cast because I might break my initial mockup if i troop with it, so it might be a little while.

-=QuinN!