Boba Fett Sling Gun Blueprints

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
Well here is the latest blueprint/templates hot from my laptop. Don't know how many folks are interested in this particular subject, but with the recent discovery of the source of the stock over at the RPF I just couldn't leave this subject alone. Here is link to the RPF thread;

http://www.therpf.com/index.php?showtopic=113679&hl=

The blueprints are intended to be printed out on 11" X 17" paper with a .25" boarder. If you don't have access to a printer that can handle 11" X 17" I suggest going to someplace like Kinkos to get them printed full size. Just Download the PDF file below to get the full size version.

So take a look let me know what you thing and if you end up building one please post it.

Enjoy!

Alan

SlingGun.jpg

Attachments

• Boba Fetts Sling Gun WOF BP.pdf
    705 KB · Views: 2,512
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You never cease to amaze me WOF. This blaster has always been a favorite of mine, in the SW universe.

These prints are making me consider building one. :)

That's awesome! You wouldnt happen to have any side arm blueprints kickin' around would you?

Sorry I haven't collected enough data yet for the sidearm. If I happen to come across some good reference pics I will be giving it a go as well.

Thanks glad you all like it. I did add a basic lay out in the first post so folks can get an idea of what is in the PDF file, there should be more than enough detail to build one. I even included the logo for the pistol grip and the stock, which is still vissible in some of the reference pics.

One more thing that I should point out is that there are two different barrel lenghts for this piece. The original unweatherd black version has a barrrethat is 1" longer than the later weather green version. Black = PrePro I Green = PrePro II

I have attached the reference pics that I used.

Enjoy

Alan

Boba_Fett_1133 sling gun.jpg

prepro sling Gun.jpg

Boba_Fett_1137 sling gun.jpg

Boba_Fett_1105 sling gun.jpg

PreproSlingGun.jpg

WOF, awesome job dude! That gun does kick butt, and almost makes me want to make a pre-pro. Well....almost. ESB still has the key to my heart. :lol:

I might make this gun some day just to sport around. It also came with a few of the Fett busts, so it wouldn't bother me if I held that around also.

The first post has been updated to include the link to the RPF thread on the stock discovery, just wanted to make sure to give credit where it is due. These drawings would not have been as nearly as acturate with out those pics. Make sure to look through the entire RPF thread there are 2 set of stock reference pics and a very nice Fett pic as well.

Alan

The first post has been updated to include the link to the RPF thread on the stock discovery, just wanted to make sure to give credit where it is due. These drawings would not have been as nearly as acturate with out those pics. Make sure to look through the entire RPF thread there are 2 set of stock reference pics and a very nice Fett pic as well.

Alan
So what haven't you made templates of yet? ;)

Alan,

You emailed me these a little bit before you posted them on here and I have been having a good time with them. I will try to get a picture up sometime once I finish it.

I may be molding it and making a cast because I might break my initial mockup if i troop with it, so it might be a little while.

-=QuinN!

At Staples now to print these and other blueprints and they won't cause they are Star Wars and need permission. Lol. True story.

They called a manager over. Told me I was going to get in trouble. I asked by who?? They said you need Allen's permission since his name is on it. Keep in mind I had already been there 20minutes because they couldn't actually get it to print on 11x17. I pulled up the post and showed them and the kid ( there was a lady there too) laughed and said guess he has permission.

Meanwhile I walked around while technology stumped them and saw a printer on sale that could print that size for $99. I almost bought it an hour later when they figured it out. It was like being on an episode of Punk'd

I use to work there, theres actually a form you can sign that literally says I know I don't have permission to copy this and staples is exempt from any wrong doing. lol But yeah, they're idiots.

Once at Kinko's they wouldn't print something I had form Fiat, before they reentered the US market. I said Fiat hasn't sold cars here for 30 years, do you think they'll really care? Also, I had permission. In the end I think I used a DIY machine.

I finally got my own 11x17 printer for my design/build work. It's nice to have! Ink is still a killer though.

A new adventure has begun. I've been looking for one for 15 years, always came up short. Only $35 shipped from the UK so I'm happy. also here are the latest version of the drawings.

Attachments

• BF Sling Gun.jpg
    BF Sling Gun.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,173
  • IMG_20190706_074105789.jpg
    IMG_20190706_074105789.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 431
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back