Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Jul 22, 2014, 2:57 AM - Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #1

Hey there guys, still in the middle of my helmet scratch build, and discovered the sideshow collectables Boba Fett - Mythos statue. I hate that I am so late to the party, or I would have bought one.

Anyways, I have decided my build is going to be that version of the getup.....not trying to become part of the 405th, I know it's not cannon or whatever, I just think that statue is badass.....not to mention, I get to build a bunch of light sabres

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BobaBIGGUN.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	78873

On to my question......what the hell is that giant gun called? Does anyone know if there are any guides/tutorials/pepakura for it? (i realise pep would be 27000 pages, but still...)

Cheer,
    Baruthulous
  2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 22, 2014, 8:28 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #2

No there isnt any guide or anyone with said gun its kinda a hybrid of a gun...its kinda a DC stormtrooper long rifle but modified a bit....I made the whole suit
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Jul 22, 2014, 9:50 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #3

oh sick! Do you have it on here? Also...did you make the big gun?
  4. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 22, 2014, 10:02 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #4

I had the m60 the gun on the shoulder and that was full metal. I sold it all off a few months back to follow my rotj se dream again.

I made the sabers had the skirt and pouches made etc...there's pics in a thread I created for it. The long rifle is really something you would have to make from plastic and wood. Pep isn't going to cut it for such a thin long item.
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Jul 22, 2014, 10:10 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #5

yeah, I was thinking that. With the pep, I was hoping to have it for a good reference piece.

I apolagise for my ignorance, but are the saber hilts actual ones? By that I mean, are there detailed pics of them somewhere?
  6. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 22, 2014, 10:18 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #6

Theyre custom to the statue....bits from other sabers from what I could tell. Theres not much reference other then the statue itself
  7. Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Jul 22, 2014, 10:30 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #7

Cool, thanks alot. Any other tips or anything you could throw my way? I'm trying to find your thread

hahaha, just found it
  8. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 22, 2014, 10:51 AM - Re: Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun? #8

Tips...ummm good luck it's alot of stuff to wear and accumulate.