Subscribe
  1. Feb 5, 2013, 10:09 AM - Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #1

    This is an AWESOME FIND (IMO) I came across on The Chive. Gives some very detailed insight as to how some of the original Boba pieces went together, order of assembly, etc. ENJOY!!

    Boba Fett getting dressed : theCHIVE

    Jason
  2. RafalFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,677
    Feb 5, 2013, 10:30 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #2

    Quote OBrotherRacing said: View Post
    This is an AWESOME FIND (IMO) I came across on The Chive. Gives some very detailed insight as to how some of the original Boba pieces went together, order of assembly, etc. ENJOY!!

    Boba Fett getting dressed : theCHIVE

    Jason
    That link uses all the images from TDH, more exactly from this thread ==> Dressing a Bounty Hunter in 40 Stages - A Black and White Story

    But is still nice to see Boba Fett info and images spread all over the net and world.
  3. Jc27's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,787
    Feb 5, 2013, 10:41 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #3

    I wish there was a way to link more sites to TDH so we can help more people wanting to make a fett suit get the best information and keep them from buying junk parts.
  4. Feb 5, 2013, 10:44 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #4

    LOL! I should have KNOWN TDH would have been the source of this. Well, let's call it an "Internet Bump" for those of us new to the game. Thanks for the info Rafal!!!

    Jason
  5. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,447
    Feb 5, 2013, 10:48 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #5

    Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    That link uses all the images from TDH, more exactly from this thread ==> Dressing a Bounty Hunter in 40 Stages - A Black and White Story

    But is still nice to see Boba Fett info and images spread all over the net and world.
    Someone posted this on FB and I said all Rafals work :/
  6. RafalFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,677
    Feb 5, 2013, 10:56 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gets Dressed - AWESOME PHOTO SET from The Chive!!! #6

    Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    I wish there was a way to link more sites to TDH so we can help more people wanting to make a fett suit get the best information and keep them from buying junk parts.
    I already posted on that site the link to the dressing thread and I hope it will bring some new faces to TDH.

    Quote OBrotherRacing said: View Post
    LOL! I should have KNOWN TDH would have been the source of this. Well, let's call it an "Internet Bump" for those of us new to the game. Thanks for the info Rafal!!!

    Jason
    No problem! You had all the good intentions and that's what matters.

    Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    Someone posted this on FB and I said all Rafals work :/
    Thanks! My only work was to put the images in the 'correct' order.

Similar Threads

  1. Great photo of Boba Fett
    By Man of War Studios in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 1, 2012, 6:57 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: Feb 15, 2011, 2:28 PM
  3. My favorite Boba Fett photo
    By sithlord23 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Apr 14, 2009, 10:51 PM
  4. Where can I get an awesome Boba Fett poster?
    By TehEl1te in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 6, 2008, 3:51 AM
  5. awesome photo
    By RENEGADE 88 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 25, 2008, 4:02 AM