Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subscribe
  1. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    8,215
    Aug 7, 2012, 10:40 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #51

    Will try to get the right gaunt tomorrow. Just stressing a bit over the As You Wish Project right now.
  2. Aug 8, 2012, 6:25 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #52

    No worries man. Thats a big dealio! Looking forward to seeing the helmets!

    Besides, me personally, im only at the left gauntlet stage right now lol.
  3. redkraytdragon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,075
    Aug 8, 2012, 6:45 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #53

    Same here man, no worries. Whenever you get around to it...and thanks again
  4. redkraytdragon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,075
    Sep 7, 2012, 7:06 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #54

    Hi Art, get a chance to measure up the right gaunt yet?
  5. Mojo-Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,783
    Sep 12, 2012, 4:17 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #55

    Wow... awesome thread! many thanks for sharing with us Art...

    Good eye DV too
  6. Fettered's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    343
    Sep 13, 2012, 1:37 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #56

    This is so very cool in so very many ways. Awesome find Art and yes, thank you for sharing!

    It tickles me that these things are still being discovered (good eye DV!). Even my wife thinks it's cool when some new doodad is ID'd!

    It made my day finally seeing this thread!
  7. sausagemahoney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    187
    Sep 13, 2012, 1:54 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #57

    amazing thread and dedication to the fett. tip my hat to everyone involved
  8. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    8,215
    Sep 21, 2012, 3:45 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #58

    Guys, I owe you an apology. I should have had these measurements to you some time ago. Anyway, here are the requested measurements from the right gauntlet. Please keep in mind there are NO sharp edges on the right gauntlet, so all of these measurements are approximately based on the sharpest "corner" of each edge.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boba-fett-right-gauntlet-front-measurements.jpg 
Views:	1999 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	63886

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boba-fett-right-gauntlet-inside-measurements.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	63887

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boba-fett-right-gauntlet-outside-measurements.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	63888
  9. Sep 21, 2012, 4:48 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #59

    Awesome, thanks Art! Now worries on the time brother. this is going to be a winter project for me
  10. redkraytdragon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,075
    Sep 22, 2012, 4:35 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #60

    Quote Art Andrews said: View Post
    Guys, I owe you an apology. I should have had these measurements to you some time ago. Anyway, here are the requested measurements from the right gauntlet. Please keep in mind there are NO sharp edges on the right gauntlet, so all of these measurements are approximately based on the sharpest "corner" of each edge.
    Apology? Are you kidding me?! lol No worries my friend. I think we all know just how crazy busy you have been so...Thank YOU so much for taking the time out of your schedule to make these available to us. These images and measurements are invaluable. On behalf of all of us, thank you VERY very much.

    Now to get to work
  11. Fettered's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    343
    Sep 26, 2012, 1:52 PM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #61

    Quote redkraytdragon said: View Post
    Apology? Are you kidding me?! lol No worries my friend. I think we all know just how crazy busy you have been so...Thank YOU so much for taking the time out of your schedule to make these available to us. These images and measurements are invaluable. On behalf of all of us, thank you VERY very much.

    Now to get to work
    Uhoh. Do I have to buy more stuff from you now!?!? LOL!
  12. redkraytdragon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,075
    Sep 27, 2012, 5:11 AM - Re: Boba Fett Gauntlets #62

    Quote Fettered said: View Post
    Uhoh. Do I have to buy more stuff from you now!?!? LOL!
    LOL! Not for a while, so you'll have some time to save up :P

Similar Threads

  1. RTOJ Boba Fett Gauntlets
    By XDentedFettX in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2011, 7:54 AM
  2. BOBA Fett ROTJ Gauntlets
    By archtk in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 26, 2011, 4:57 PM
  3. Boba Fett Gauntlets
    By vaultwiki in forum Main
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 18, 2009, 8:28 PM