Boba fett costumeSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Jul 12, 2015, 9:10 AM - Boba fett costume #1

First thanks for accepting me into the group. I was wondering if there is anyone in the group who make/ sales the suits. Reason why i am asking is because i really want to dress up as boba fett when the the new movie,comes,out and i really want to make a suit but,since i am currently deployed i cannot make my own suit and wont have enough time to make my own will be back States side at the end,of,November.i know its rude and a insult to those who put there hard work into making their own suit and for that i apologies. Once again thanks for accepting me into the group!
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Jul 12, 2015, 4:13 PM - Re: Boba fett costume #2

There is not a single person who can do it all. You could source most things from Bobamaker. But even then you may have waited too long, I think his delivery times are several months out. About the only way to hit your time table is to find a full kit for sale in the cargo hold. It will still take some modification to fit your frame but it would be the fastest way to get a ready to troop kit.

If you are of average height and weight you might get lucky and find one for sale. Be prepared to spend between $3000 to $5500 for a full kit.
  4. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Jul 12, 2015, 4:42 PM - Re: Boba fett costume #3

Mullreel, thank you for replying! I was looking in the cargo hold. And found some stuff unfortunately i cannot post or reply to anyone at this time since i am new.
    Jul 12, 2015, 5:10 PM - Re: Boba fett costume #4

You can PM the people though. Click their name and go from there. That'll get the ball rolling...