Subscribe
    Mar 1, 2013, 5:18 PM - Boba Fett costume on 1980's Dutch TV show, any of you seen this one before? #1

This is a movie still from a 1980's Dutch TV show called 'Telebingo' presented by Mies Bouwman featuring Mark Hamill (talking about the upcoming ESB movie). The most interesting thing is ofcourse the Boba Fett costume! Until now I had never seen this before...does any of you know which version of the costume this is?
    The 'triangle' you see on the helmet is from the VCR, it's not on the helmet!

Last edited by valkenburg; Mar 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM.
  2. Mar 8, 2013, 7:12 AM - Re: Boba Fett costume on 1980's Dutch TV show, any of you seen this one before? #2

Interesting photo..Looks like the esb costume but with the pre-production jetpack that went missing?
    Mar 8, 2013, 7:57 AM - Re: Boba Fett costume on 1980's Dutch TV show, any of you seen this one before? #3

Here's the same thread posted in the 'Sarlacc Pit' ==> Boba Fett on 1980's Dutch TV show, movie still and my response:

Looking at the image it looks like a Pre-Pro #3/ESB hibrid, more exactly the suit has the ESB helmet and right gauntlet and the Pre-Pro #3 armor:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dutch TV ESB Fett 2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	67557 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dutch TV PP3 Fett 2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	354.2 KB 
ID:	67558

The scratches on the ESB helmet lines up almost perfectly with the other helmet (the Pre-Pro #3 helmet looks a bit off) while the armor parts are line up well with the Pre-Pro #3 armor, especially the right chest plate logo and the scratch above it, but other scratches too (the red/orange color on the right shoulder is from the video and not the actual color). I'm not 100% sure about the cod plate, but it looks like Pre-Pro #3/ESB style with that big dent on the front part. The left gauntlet is difficult to see, but might be also part of the ESB suit. The Jetpack rocket looks Pre-Pro/Promo style with that dark (up) to white (down) gradient on the rocket's body. The soft parts are definitely Pre-Pro #3/ESB style, especially the gloves.

And here is the link to the video (Boba Fett appears at the very end of the footage), the source of the image: