Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Aug 10, 2009, 9:54 PM - Boba costume question #1

Hi, a friend & I are getting ready to do a short film and we need to find a Boba Fett costume. Unfortunatly neither of us are good at making costumes nor do we know anybody who is. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to point me in the right direction to buying a boba costume or someone that can make one for us. Also I would really appreiciate it if someone could tell me how much it would cost to put a good Boba costume together, thanks in advance.
    Aug 10, 2009, 10:21 PM - Re: Boba costume question #2

i'm at the cusp of breaking the 1500 mark...can't wait to get more money so i can put it all together!
    Aug 10, 2009, 11:13 PM - Re: Boba costume question #3

A good Boba is around $3600 or so, to get all the parts.
    Aug 11, 2009, 12:15 AM - Re: Boba costume question #4

or maybe someone in the area could use their own costume and appear AS boba in your film?
    Aug 11, 2009, 1:16 AM - Re: Boba costume question #5

what a clever idea!!! what are you trying to film with boba fett in it?
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Aug 11, 2009, 3:31 AM - Re: Boba costume question #6

Wow thanks you guys for responding so quickly, at least now I know what we're gonna be spending. Vitegeist we are looking into that as well, I'm just trying to cover all our bases. In response to DeepCFett my friend and I are doing something like Chad Vader but make it that it's Boba's younger brother or cousin & he does his best to be like Boba but just fails all the time, or if he does succeed it's by total accident. Again thanks for the replys.
    Aug 11, 2009, 11:23 AM - Re: Boba costume question #7

Quote rabb said: View Post
    Wow thanks you guys for responding so quickly, at least now I know what we're gonna be spending. Vitegeist we are looking into that as well, I'm just trying to cover all our bases. In response to DeepCFett my friend and I are doing something like Chad Vader but make it that it's Boba's younger brother or cousin & he does his best to be like Boba but just fails all the time, or if he does succeed it's by total accident. Again thanks for the replys.
    Melvin Fett?
  8. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Aug 11, 2009, 1:54 PM - Re: Boba costume question #8

Thanks for pointing out Melvin Fett to me Malaven. I don't want to copy anybodys stuff or stories, I'll let my buddy know about that so that we can start working on some other Boba Fett Ideas.
    Aug 20, 2009, 3:13 PM - Re: Boba costume question #9

Nah it's okay. It from an infinites I think, I don't think they would mind, seeing as he more than likely isnt copy righted.