Bin Build Size-Quarts, gallons, shape, color, brand?

Bin Build Size-Quarts, gallons, shape, color, brand?

Im trying to get started on my Boba v1.0 bin armor and am wondering what types of bins have served people well in the past.

I am 6'2" and 198lb so I am wondering what the best bin would be for me... shape, size, color, brand, any information about a good bin to do this with will help.

Also if anyone has any info on how to bin build Knee pads, Gauntlets, and codpeices that'd be great.

From
    New South Wales, Australia

Re: Bin Build Size-Quarts, gallons, shape, color, brand?

Hey bud, it depends what part of the world your in, but I just looked for a bin as big as my torso(width). Then I got the templates on tdh and you can pick a size according to height, and then scale it before you print it. Hope this helps!

Hey thanks hobbit! I am in the US but did you use like an outdoor garbage can or like a tall indoor kitchen on with more of an oval shape to the top?

From

Yeah it was more of an indoor oval shaped bin, I found the thread that I was originally inspired by.... he was in the U.S also.. It should have all the info you need! Good luck bud I'll be watching!

From
    Galati, Romania

I think hobbit057 talks about this thread ==> TRASH CAN ARMOR! *PICS* made by AFFo$.

From

RafalFett said: View Post
    I think hobbit057 talks about this thread ==> TRASH CAN ARMOR! *PICS* made by AFFo$.
    Hahaha! Thanks Raf! Sorry I forgot to post the link I'm giving you a lot of work these days hey?!

RafalFett said: View Post
    hobbit057 said: View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks Raf! Sorry I forgot to post the link I'm giving you a lot of work these days hey?!
    Hey thank you both! I got what I needed yesterday to get this started (two black bins, rattle cans) but couldn't find oval shaped ones but I'm sure I will be able to shape it a little with some heat. I'll post pics of my materials in a minute and keep everyone updated with progress pictures.