Subscribe
    Apr 27, 2014, 9:57 PM - Been a while... sorry... #1

Hey all!

I know it's been a good long while since I posted anything. Work's been busy and because of rotten weather in my home town, finishing my Fett suit has been a bit of a distant dream. But things are starting to gear up and I thought I'd start off with a bang and share this with all of you!

Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse

I divided the 3D model I made for the ESB Fett sidearm (some of you may recognize it as April Storm has been printing them out for people). If you have a 3D printer at home or know a place that does, these divided parts my be more digestible for smaller 3D printers. But, if you have a big one I have the blaster undivided on there as well if you don't want to bother with assembly.

JCFETT, if you're reading this, I replied to your PM. Check your inbox because, while I want to help you out, I need to know if you're still interested in me modifying the model as you specified before I actually do it due to how time consuming it will be. Thanks
  2. Apr 28, 2014, 11:24 AM - Re: Been a while... sorry... #2

i know JC..i'll direct him here for ya!
    Apr 28, 2014, 11:47 AM - Re: Been a while... sorry... #3

Thanks Lou!

Hey Archaster, going to go ahead and send you a PM directly, it looks like your PM got buried but I found it! Sorry about that, and thanks for getting back to me!