I came up with this to attach my chest lights and I thought that it could be a useful idea for others as well.
I am using TK409 lights and the leads that stick through the board seems like they could get hung on or snag the vest. Plus I wanted to make it in a way that I could take them out and still make it neat.
I used styrene tubing, styrene strips and GOOP to make the surrounding base and a piece of Sintra for the backer. Two holes were drilled into the backer to allow for clearance of the one electronic component and the wires to come through.
Screws were then screwed into the tubes (they technically tapped the styrene tubes when just screwed in by hand).
I will paint the styrene US Med Green or Black to make it blend in better.
PS. Pay no attention to the large bolt GOOP'd to the back of the armor plate. This is what I did to give me something to hold onto while painting the front of the plate.