the asi scope on ebay

  1. #1
    patiam69's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2003
    From
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    424

    the asi scope on ebay

    all right who drove the price of that asi on ebay to over $80.00? it seems a kurtyboy won it even though he bought one in sept. for 4.99. how many scopes does he need, throw a brother a bone here

  2. #2
    Gator Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2002
    From
    Clarkston, Michigan
    Posts
    804

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    patiam69 said:
    all right who drove the price of that asi on ebay to over $80.00? it seems a kurtyboy won it even though he bought one in sept. for 4.99. how many scopes does he need, throw a brother a bone here
    I was thinking the same thing.

    OK ... fess up.

  3. #3
    I helped at SDCC '08 Gonzo Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    From
    Fear and Loathing in a Galaxy farther...away...
    Posts
    988

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    well after selling those ORIGINAL DERWENTS the guy has money to spend.
    Last edited by Gonzo Fett; Oct 25, 2005 at 3:09 AM.

  4. #4

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    Sorry guys but I promise that's me stepping down from the ASI scope hunting.

    I have one for each of my Fett blasters now.

  5. #5
    patiam69's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2003
    From
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    424

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    i almost bid on it but there is other stuff items i need that are higher priority, like accurate armor i will be ordering right after halloween. Do you have a ESB and ROTJ blaster? that was kinda a high price but the steal you got on the other more than makes up for it.

  6. #6

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    Yep I hava an ESB and ROTJ blaster and also a second MLC fiberglass ESB (lightweight for my lifesize Boba Fett to hold).

    I'm going to start a new more accurate ROTJ though.

    Here's my almost complete ESB blaster http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=9857

    patiam69 said:
    i almost bid on it but there is other stuff items i need that are higher priority, like accurate armor i will be ordering right after halloween. Do you have a ESB and ROTJ blaster? that was kinda a high price but the steal you got on the other more than makes up for it.

  7. #7
    BobaFettSlave_1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    From
    Amity
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    so you have 3 blasters. wow. what do you mean by life sized boba? a display?

    kurtyboy said:
    Yep I hava an ESB and ROTJ blaster and also a second MLC fiberglass ESB (lightweight for my lifesize Boba Fett to hold).

    I'm going to start a new more accurate ROTJ though.

    Here's my almost complete ESB blaster http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=9857

  8. #8

    Re: the asi scope on ebay

    Yes, life size Boba = full life size display. Costume on mannequin.

    I've got the whole ESB costume which just needs some assembly. Took me nearly three years to put it together and features some excellent parts such as:
    MSH with RS paintjob and real MQ1 board
    FP gauntlets
    Armor/gauntlets painted by RS
    Real MQ1 keypad
    Machined flame thrower
    Correct diving buckle,
    Shin tools made from mostly original found parts

    Unfortunatelly the mannequin that I bought for it was too tall and too broad

    Regarding my blasters, I've got an ESB based on a bronze Webley which is almost complete, a resin ROTJ which I'll be selling (going to build a better one using resin Webley, wooden stock, metal bracket, machined barrel, machined scope mounts and real ASI scope) and a fiberglass MLC ESB.

    wow. what do you mean by life sized boba? a display?[/QUOTE]

Similar Threads

  1. EE-3 Scope
    By escho34 in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2009, 4:47 PM
  2. More Scope Help Pls!
    By Stormrider in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2009, 3:47 PM
  3. Looking for scope help
    By Shinobi_Fett in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: Feb 6, 2009, 3:29 PM
  4. ASI Scope Casting?
    By batninja in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 21, 2006, 6:34 PM
  5. Found Scope...not ASI ?
    By bobamaker in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Sep 13, 2005, 1:30 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •