Hi, this is my first post here, even tho I have read alot of posts here and got alot of nice ideas.
I am about to get myself my first Boba armor and need a few advice and answers to some questinos.
1. How thick is the armor? Chest, belly, neck and back plates?
2. What material is good / best?
* Plastic, good / bad aspect why i should / should not use plastic.
* Fiberglass, good / bad aspect why i should / should not use fiberglass
* Carbonfiber, good /bad aspect why i should / should not use carbonfiber
* Metal, good / bad aspect why i should / should not use metal.
A relative of mine owns a Metal workshop so i had thoughts about doing the armor in steel or aluminum. I could get them from 1 - 4mm ( 0,0394 inch - 0,157 inch). Thinkness / material VS forming and weight and wearabllity??
So please give me some advice on how to create a nice boba armor.