Subscribe
  1. I helped at SDCC '08 TK-Devo's Avatar
    Jul 4, 2005, 6:18 PM - Ammo Pouches #1

Does anyone know where i can get some good ammo pouches? for not to much money
    Jul 4, 2005, 7:00 PM - Re: Ammo Pouches #2

Can always make them. I know the plans are here someplace
    Jul 5, 2005, 9:22 AM - Re: Ammo Pouches #3

Of course "too much" is purely subjective, but I got my vinyl belt from Rimshot for what I considered a good deal. The pouches are non-functional, but I figure there are enough remaining pouches that it's a moot point anyway.
    Jul 9, 2005, 4:24 PM - Re: Ammo Pouches #4

Jancelot said:
    Of course "too much" is purely subjective, but I got my vinyl belt from Rimshot for what I considered a good deal. The pouches are non-functional, but I figure there are enough remaining pouches that it's a moot point anyway.
    Not to mention the fact that the originals were non-functional too If you are interested, stay tuned to the cargo hold, as i will be posting a couple more belts in the coming days.
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Jul 9, 2005, 4:56 PM - Re: Ammo Pouches #5

I might be interested in one too. PM me with a price please.

Jul 9, 2005, 5:45 PM - Re: Ammo Pouches #6

as i said, look in the cargo hold in a few days, i do not currently sell them individually like that anymore.
    Jul 10, 2005, 12:22 AM - Re: Ammo Pouches #7

Rimshot said:
    Not to mention the fact that the originals were non-functional too If you are interested, stay tuned to the cargo hold, as i will be posting a couple more belts in the coming days.
    Well there you go. They look superb and they're 100% functionally authentic.

Tip. Make sure to let everyone know that they don't open. They were sitting on my desk at work and two people came by and pried one of the covers up while I wasn't looking. Luckily it's easy to remedy and was just comical to see the look on their faces.
    Jul 10, 2005, 12:51 AM - Re: Ammo Pouches #8

Jancelot said:
    Well there you go. They look superb and they're 100% functionally authentic.

Tip. Make sure to let everyone know that they don't open. They were sitting on my desk at work and two people came by and pried one of the covers up while I wasn't looking. Luckily it's easy to remedy and was just comical to see the look on their faces.
    I usually always try to put that in my for sale posts, but every once in a while i forget. Sorry that happened to ya. I will definitely do better to tell people now
    Jul 10, 2005, 1:02 AM - Re: Ammo Pouches #9

Now I dont have Rimshot's belt but I can say that Ive seen them and well worth the money.
    Jul 10, 2005, 12:12 PM - Re: Ammo Pouches #10

shortimer52 said:
    Now I dont have Rimshot's belt but I can say that Ive seen them and well worth the money.
    I have one and I recommend them highly!