I bought this a while back from someone here but I can't remember who. Sorry. And I forgot to take pics before I started again. Anyway, the pouches were made using the wooden block method but I wanted them to be functional and lighter. I started by stripping the covering off of one of the wood blocks and then using the block as a template. For the new boxes I used a 1/16" thick styrene for sale sign, obviously, and after cutting all the individual pieces out I assembled them. Then I added hinges, based on designs I saw here that 99centtaco was making (Thanks, one of these days I'll grab one of his.), to allow the lids to close. I then painted them and recovered the boxes with the material removed from the blocks. Buttons were added to three of them, and painted(they still need weathered), and Velcro was added to keep tham closed. Now I just have to try and find some matching pleather material to match for a new belt, the one they came with is unfortunately about 2" too short. I bought a bunch of the stuff on clearance a while back but none of it matches. the boxes.