All white Fett under suit.

From
    Altoona PA

All white Fett under suit.

Are there any good all white suits for under the armor, to do a concept Fett in?

I do freelance art for Lucasfilm?Topps, and am working with someone on doing a Ralph Mccquarrie concept Fett, and being new here, don't know where to look for what I need.

Tod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    From
    Advertising world

From
    Florida

Re: All white Fett under suit.

try ladysewforus. it should be just the same as all the other versions of fett right just in white. she would be the one to get it made

From
    Altoona PA

Thanks, I'll check that out. The bucket will be the one McQuarrie concept with the 3 small aerators and thin V shapped visor. It's coming as a kit, that I'll have to sand prime and paint. After I get that done, I'll get the suit and work on finding good armor to use, not that cheap stuff some people make out of rounded plastic trash bins.

Then of course, will be the backpack, boots and weapon. Figured it'd be cheaper trooping as concept Fett, while I save up for the next project, Concept TK (another McQuarrie concept).

An advantage to doing work with Lucasfilm through Topps, is the potential trades. Easier for me to trade art for product. Cheaper too. Everyone gets something they want, and no real cash has to exchange hands.

From
    L.A.

I'm new to the site and am interested in doing a simiular suit. Where did you get the helmet for the McQuarrie concept? I heard of someone named skygunbro but not sure how to get in touch with him for a helmet or if he even makes them anymore. I'd love to find one.