Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2003
    Nov 18, 2007, 5:51 AM - 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #1

Hey all,

so to get brown belts would be not a problem but I would need 8 grey functionel pouches for my JODO. So anyone has some infos who could make them that would be very helpfull.

Greetings Guido
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 18, 2007, 9:08 AM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #2

Would they be soft pouches, made of cloth, and what color of grey? Can you post any kind of pic with a color sample?
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2003
    Nov 18, 2007, 11:13 AM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #3

Hey LadySewforus,

no the pouches must be made from leather in the exact style as the Boba Fett leather pouches only in grey leather thatīs the hole difference. I also could not say exactly the specific grey but itīs a dark grey.

Greetings Guido
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Nov 18, 2007, 11:19 AM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #4

Robeewankenobe makes pouches. He is a member here and also on www.ocsws.com/forum.
    I think you may also be able to find him on http://www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com/forums/

He has made some functional pouches and posted a run here before. He may be able to help you. If you cannot get ahold of him, you could pm with a phone number or email address, and I can pass it along to him.
    Nov 18, 2007, 12:51 PM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #5

I did a grey vinyl ammo belt for a member here a while back, but like an idiot, I didn't think to take pics. I though it came out great!
  7. Member Since
    Jun 2003
    Nov 18, 2007, 3:56 PM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #6

Hey Batninja,

ty very much for your info but I realy would prefer a set of real leather pouches not vinyl sorry.

@LadySewforus,

also ty I will try to contact Robeewankenobe and ask him if he could help me.

Greetings Guido
  8. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Nov 18, 2007, 4:59 PM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #7

German Fett it maybe alittle hard to find a grey leather. If a tandy had one it would be a odd lot leather. I know my old store had grey grament lambskin which will work great for wrapping those functional pouches but they are not long enough to do a strap.
    Nov 18, 2008, 4:20 PM - Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!! #8

i would like to know what a set of the dark Grey functional pouches in vinyl would cost or if some one has a link to a Temple for them.
    i am trying to teach my self to sew i am going to try with spats first then vest and then belt if i can't afford prices as our $ has dropped out the bottom right now and everything costs us way to much now