8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!!

8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!!

Hey all,

so to get brown belts would be not a problem but I would need 8 grey functionel pouches for my JODO. So anyone has some infos who could make them that would be very helpfull.

Greetings Guido

Re: 8 functionel grey pouches needed for my JODO!!!

Would they be soft pouches, made of cloth, and what color of grey? Can you post any kind of pic with a color sample?

Hey LadySewforus,

no the pouches must be made from leather in the exact style as the Boba Fett leather pouches only in grey leather thatīs the hole difference. I also could not say exactly the specific grey but itīs a dark grey.

Greetings Guido

Robeewankenobe makes pouches. He is a member here and also on www.ocsws.com/forum.
    I think you may also be able to find him on http://www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com/forums/

He has made some functional pouches and posted a run here before. He may be able to help you. If you cannot get ahold of him, you could pm with a phone number or email address, and I can pass it along to him.

From
    Fort Worth, TX

I did a grey vinyl ammo belt for a member here a while back, but like an idiot, I didn't think to take pics. I though it came out great!

Hey Batninja,

ty very much for your info but I realy would prefer a set of real leather pouches not vinyl sorry.

@LadySewforus,

also ty I will try to contact Robeewankenobe and ask him if he could help me.

Greetings Guido

From
    San Antonio Texas

German Fett it maybe alittle hard to find a grey leather. If a tandy had one it would be a odd lot leather. I know my old store had grey grament lambskin which will work great for wrapping those functional pouches but they are not long enough to do a strap.

From
    the blue mountains NSW Australia

i would like to know what a set of the dark Grey functional pouches in vinyl would cost or if some one has a link to a Temple for them.
    i am trying to teach my self to sew i am going to try with spats first then vest and then belt if i can't afford prices as our $ has dropped out the bottom right now and everything costs us way to much now