Quick up date on the blaster progess.
As can be seen the main body of the Webley is constructed from wood. I basically layered sections together and sanded to shape.
The barrel was made from 50mm telecom ducting and a chrome exhaust pipe from the local auto centre.
The scope was purchase from Ebay (the oly part of the blaster which has not been scratch built), it is similar to a Tasco 4x20. The mounts were made from 18mm wide sections of the 50mm pipe. These were cut and heated to make flat pieces which i then folded to shape, i added screws to the centres for support.
The stock connector was made from a 4mm thick road sign (see pic) and attached to the scratch built stock (just a piece of old timber i had in the shed).
Well thats just about it until i add the trigger and greeblies. enjoy.